New house

After the marriage talks, y/n is now walking towards a huge Japanese house with nariyuki and the devil's including grayfia and surprisingly, riser, who wanted to get to know y/n and nariyuki better.

Y/n: pretty~ nice. Good job my man, or woman.

Nariyuki: so? Will you start going to the school here?

Y/n: nah, I still want to hang out with you guys.

Nariyuki: hmm~, so what's this house's purpose then? Its pretty big for one person to live in.

Y/n: ahahaha, lets just say that your master will start living here now, including his best friend and a few other friends I have.

Nariyuki: really?!

Riser: you have a master?

Nariyuki: yup! He's incredibly strong, so strong in fact that I almost had to sacrifice myself to win against the clone he made.

Riser: I still don't know how strong this master of yours is since I have not seen you fight yet but I assume that you are strong as you are with y/n here.

Nariyuki: no no no, I'm just a baby compared to y/n here.

Y/n: oh don't put yourself down like that, nariyuki. I think you could already out a fight with that silver haired maid there.

Grayfia: my name is grayfia, so please do call me by my name, and as for this boy here, he could indeed defeat me in a duel.

Y/n: hahaha sure~, grayfia.

Grayfia: please do add honorific's as I am older than I appear.

Y/n: and what makes you think that you're older, little girl?

Grayfia stopped talking as riser continued their previous topic.

Riser: so someone as strong, if not, stronger than the strongest queen has a master that is able to make you almost sacrifice yourself, just to defeat his clone?

Y/n: ahahaha yeah, he almost died that time if not for the special regenerating ability that the place we went to gave him. And that was just ten percent of his strength.

Nariyuki: plus, he only used physical attacks.

Riser: he must have been strong, I would love to meet this master of yours as I would like to be taught by him personally or even by a clone of his.

Y/n: well, you'd definitely benefit from it since he mostly use fire based attacks.

Nariyuki: yup! Even though I'm not good at fire attacks, I still learned a few of them and even made one fire based ultimate attack.

Y/n: oh, I never heard of that?

Nariyuki: you were playing that "elder tales" game at that time, so you probably didn't notice.