Chapter Two

You stare at the expensive tailored dolls as you lay on your new bed with your legs held up to your chest.

"Do you like your new room and toys? I decorated the room to suit your taste, my sweet child" Luis asks, sitting on the edge of the bed. 

"I'm not a little girl to play with toys" you utter, not daring to touch the doll he is holding out for you.

"You are nothing but a child in my eyes, darling" Luis places the doll away from you on the bed and moves himself closer to you.

"There are rules you are to follow in this household" you stay silent as a sign for him to continue.

"You are not allowed to leave the mansion without my approval" you frown.

Of course, it came as no surprise to you that your kidnapper would put such a rule.

"Your bedtime also changes, you sleep before sunrise and wake up after sunset, our maid Linda is the one who is going to help you get to adapt to your new bedtime quickly"

You don't question the second rule, understanding the reason why you can't be staying up in the morning and not sleeping at night.

Vampires are creatures of the night, so technically they despise the sun.

"And the last rule, never try to escape" his red eyes stares directly at you, narrowing in threat.

"What happens if I break those rules?" 

Luis smirks, before twirling a few locks of your hair around his index finger.

"And why would you break those rules? are you not happy that I'm now your Papa?" You gulp when he tags harshly on your locks.

"But if you are so curious about the punishment" he places your locks back behind your ear again.

"You will just have to wait and see after you break the rules" you look away from the vampire.

"Dinner will be ready soon, wear a pretty dress for the occasion" 

With these words being said, Luis leaves you alone in your room.

You got one thing embedded in your mind, which is to never break any rule, just to not face the aftermath.

Because you have a feeling that the punishment is much worst than you might be thinking.

                                    --------------------

You look at your plate which is filled with a delicious and favorite meal.

Instead of feeling happy, you feel uneasy about the fact that he knows so many things about you from your clothes size to your favorite food.

How come was he able to watch you like an owl without you realizing his stalkerish behavior.

Did he sneak into your home while you and your parents were on hunting trips? yes, this must be it, there is no other explanation for this matter.

''Are you not going to eat?'' the white-haired man question, displeased by the sight of you not touching the food.

Your eyes land on the glass he is holding which contains a thick red liquid causing you to immediately grimace and lose your appetite.

''What? don't tell me you are disgusted by the sight of blood, you better get used to it, as it is what you are going to keep seeing every day, angel"

'Angel' the same nickname your mother and father used to call you, now he is the one using it.

Luis did it on purpose, to show that he is now the only one who can call you by this nickname.

He is now the only one who buys you the clothes, the food, and everything your heart desires.

Your parents are no longer in the picture, nevertheless, he is now the one who took their places.

"I think I'm not hungry anymore" you announce, blunt honesty lacing your tone of voice.

Before you could stand up, Luis stops you.

"You are not dismissed yet" you clutch your fists yet say nothing.

"When you finish what was served for you, you can return to your room, (Y/n)"

If there is anything Luis hates then it is bad manners, if a person has no manners then he considers that person an animal who doesn't deserve to be in his appearance.

The vampire cannot allow you to lack manners, especially since you have become his daughter.

You pick up the fork and knife, trying to use them to eat the food.

However, your ways are slobby, giving Luis a hint that you have never been taught proper etiquette.

"Stand up" Luis orders, standing up from his chair, and sitting in the chair you just left.

Luis pulls you gently on his lap by the waist causing you to let out a squeal.

"Now, there is no need to be afraid, I'm trying to teach you the proper way to dine, angel" he explains.

"First thing first..." 

                                   ---------------------

It took you one hour and a half to learn the correct way of etiquette.

Apparently, the sun will rise soon, and Luis insists on putting you to bed himself even though you are old enough to do so.

You are frustrated by the way he treats you, acting as if you were a baby who can't do anything.

"I want you to sleep well, and if you need anything my room is on the right next to yours" you nod simply.

"Have a good night's sleep, my sweet child" Luis kisses the top of your head.

Afterward, he walks to the door while you let out a sigh of relief.

Right before he leaves, he turns to look at you one last time.

"Ah, and don't forget the rules we discussed today"

Yup, literally those remindful words are going to keep you up all night morning.