Chapter Fourteen

You wince and tears slip down your face as Luis finishes sewing the cut skin on your head.

The hit of the knife caused this horrible injury, knowing medicine, Luis took it upon himself to sew the cut.

And the pain is another story.

"It will heal in no time" the vampire comforts you as he wipes your tears away with a gentle smile on his face.

"Thank you for saving me"

It is the first time you are truly grateful for Luis saving you, the thought of being kidnapped is unpleasant.

Yes, Luis is also your kidnapper, but it is better for him than these two hunters.

OR

It is the fact that your mentality is misleading you to believe that Luis is the best for you.

Right now, you only agree with that idea because how are you supposed to live in the outside world?

You have nothing... You literally own nothing.

Adding to that, you will be always on the run from Luis.

Yes, indeed, staying with him, for now, is much better than running away.

"Don't worry, no one will hurt you from now on" Luis assures you.

"What will happen to those intruders?" he smirks at you.

"You know how harsh my punishments are, darling" you gulp, feeling shivers.

"Don't worry yourself about them, right now all that matters to me is your well-being"

Right after Luis finishes speaking, he picks you up as if you were a baby.

"I can walk, there is no need to walk me to my chambers" you exclaim, quickly placing an arm around his shoulder in surprise.

"I can't risk you fainting and falling down the stairs"  you hum, leaning against his chest.

Allowing yourself to be comforted by his fatherly attitude.

You miss your parents so much.

"Papa?"

"Yes, sweet child?"

"Be merciful with the intruders" Luis rolls his eyes at you playfully.

"You know I cannot make such a promise" you look at him.

"Then what can you promise me?"

"I can promise to kill anyone who dares and harm you" you huff out at his words.

"You starved me for days, remember? Is that not harm?" 

Luis stays silent until he reaches your chambers and lays you down on your bed.

"There is a huge difference between discipline and harm"

He starts explaining as he brings the covers up to your body to protect you from the cold.

"Harm means that I hate you, but discipline is done for your own sake... To see a better version of yourself"

"A better version of myself?" 

You try to keep your eyes open, but you feel dizzier as you stare Luis in the eyes.

"Yes, one where you are papa's good girl who obeys his every word"

The light-haired vampire places a kiss on your forehead after you finally allow sleep to take over.

"Sweet dreams, my sweet girl"

꧁𑁍꧂

Luis stares at the two vampire hunters as their voices are muffled by ball gags

But not any ball gags, they are gags with needles.

If anyone tries moving their jaw

They will surely start bleeding from their mouths, just like those hunters, Lillian and William.

Luis only smirks at them sadistically, before announcing the following words with great amusement.

"Now, that I have put my child to bed, let us start the skinning process, shall we?"