Chapter Twelve

Moving to a new place doesn't sound bad at all the new manor looks more comfortable than the old one.

"Do you like the decoration?" Luis asks, standing right behind you, with both of his hands on your shoulders.

"Yes, it is very beautiful, it is also better than the old manor" you reply, moving away from him.

The vampire gaze doesn't leave you, it only focuses on you.

"I have been thinking about your request" you stop when you hear his words.

"I will wait until you become eighteen to turn you" a smile graces your face at the happy news.

As much as it hurt Luis's pride to say such words, yet he couldn't help but feel happy when he saw your smile.

If you asked him to burn down the whole world, he would do it just to please you.

"Would you like to see your new chamber?"

"Yes, please"

You follow behind Luis slowly until you reach your new chamber.

Your breath gets taken away from the beautiful scene in front of you.

The new chamber is lively and much bigger than the older one.

The furniture gives it a cozy feeling.

"I know how much you hated spending time in your old chamber, so this is for your comfort, I even placed bookshelves for you"

Your expression betrays you and a smile appears on your face.

For the first time, you feel happy about Luis's gift.

"Thank you" you utter shyly.

Your adoptive vampire father smiles down at you.

"I have also decided not to turn you until you reach eighteen"

Upon hearing those words, you embrace Luis, shocking him.

"Thank you so much, Papa!" you exclaim, causing him to smile.

Good to know, that his plan is working, that he is slowly having you warm up to him.

He is going to slowly brainwash you into believing that he is a good person.

"Anything for my little angel"

☾︎☾︎☾︎❁☽︎☽︎☽︎

Adelaide walks out of the carriage and heads inside the empty cottage of (L/n) residents.

She stares down at the rotten corpses of the couples who were supposed to take care of her daughter.

Adelaide knows that you aren't dead because if you die, she would have already felt it.

But her vampire motherly instincts tell her that you are safe and sound.

She picks up the glass doll she gave to you on your fourth birthday.

The only reminder of her ex-lover is missing.

The thought of you getting kidnapped made her blood boil.

"Mama is going to bring you back, do not worry, angel"