Heat

Damian: Omega 16 Y/o

Dick: Omega 35

Tim: Alpha 24

Jason: Alpha 31

Bruce: Alpha 55

Kory: Alpha alien

Roy: Beta 35 

Alfred: Senior beta, Imortal

Damian was in his bathroom getting ready. It was Friday which meant obligatory family dinner. Dicks idea. Damian normally didn't like the dinners but tonight he really didn't want to go. He had been feeling weird all day. Flashes of fever like heat, and headaches. He was feeling nauseous and tired. He looked at himself in the bathroom mirror. He looked horrible. His tanned skin was sickly pale and he had bags under his eyes. Damian never admitted when he was ill. In the league there had been no room for physical illness so Damian had just pushed through it. He had lived in the manor for six years now but he still held onto a few ideologies from his upbringing with his mother, including the belief he and his mother shared. He was a strong omega. And didn't need to be marked by some stupid alpha. His mother never had been. Why should he? He felt a wave of the fever heat hit him, he tried to breathe through it but this one was worse than the others. He was forced to sit down on the floor. He felt extremely nauseous, so many smells filled his nose. His head was pounding and he laid his temple against the cold tile floor.

The family was seated at the table and Alfred was ready to serve dinner. The brothers looked at the empty seat at the big table.

"Isn't Damian coming?" Dick asked no one in particular. Tim shrugged.

"He hasn't looked too good today. Think he might be getting sick." Tim responded not very concernedly. Bruce sighed.

"We'll start without him. He can join when he feels like it." Bruce said sadly and Alfred was about to start serving when Jason promptly stood up.

"Hell no! If I have to sit through this shit show of a dinner, so, does he." Jason marched off toward the stairs, ignoring the complaints from his family.

Jason walked to Damians room and promptly opened the door.

"Demon spawn, get your ass downstairs so we can get this game of playing family over with!" Jason didn't get an answer and Damian was nowhere to be seen. Jason looked around and saw the light was on in the bathroom. He walked over and knocked on the door. "Demon spawn come on." No answer. Jason tried the handle and it wasn't locked so he opened the door but instantly regretted his decision. Damian was lying on the floor, nearly passed out but that was not the bad part. He was giving out an immensely strong scent. Jason had to force himself to back up, even if his inner beast was ready to take the omega then and there. Jason had met omegas who were in heat before. But this was intense. The smell was so strong that he nearly lost control to his animal instincts. But before he could do something stupid he was able to stumble out of Damians room. He slammed the door shut and slid down the wall. What the hell? He normally was extremely good at controlling his beast, no matter how much scent was around him. After a couple of seconds he found his voice.

"Dick! Get up here now!" Soon the family came running up the stairs. "Are all your names Dick?" Tim rolled his eyes.

"Why? Where is Damian? And why do you look like a mess?" Jason glared up at his little brother and growled. Tim took a step back. But Bruce growled back.

"Jason, enough!" Jason shook his head.

"Sorry, it's Damian. His scent it's..." Bruce moved to open the door but Jason gestures for him to stop. "I don't think that's a good idea Bruce."

"And why is that?" Bruce growled back. Clearly angry.

"Can't you smell it. He's in heat!" It got quiet. Till Dick spoke.

"Oh Dami... this is his first isn't it. Alfred come on. You three get out of here. I don't want you anywhere near him right now. I'm taking him home with me" Everyone nodded. Dick who himself was an omega and Alfred who was too old, to care walked inside the room. Tim and Bruce started walking to the batcave but Jason was left sitting against the wall. Tim turned to him.

"Jay you coming?" Jason looked into the floor.

"What did Dick mean it's his first. Hasn't he gotten his heat until now. Isn't it normal to get it when you are around 14? I mean that's when I got my first rut." Tim looked at the door.

"I guess he was late. It can vary. Come on we need to leave so Dick can take him to Blüdhaven." Jason nodded but still didn't move. He wanted to move but couldn't. Like he needed to protect the door, protect Damian. "Jason?" Finely he stood up, quickly walked out the front door and got on his bike, driving away, even if he felt like he just left a piece of himself behind. 

A/N So... New book yhey. So I have read some omegaverse fanfiction and I like it more then I think is good. Hehe anyways  think you guys will enjoy this one it will be much JayDami stuff. Lots of angst, fluff and some smut. if you guys are lucky;)  I am right now working on like many different books some new ones that will be coming out soon and chapters in the once I already have. So stay tuned.