Too much

Dick was nervously tapping his foot on the other side of the blue drapes, waiting for Leslie to be done with her examination.

"I swear to god Grayson if you don't stop tapping your foot I'll cut it off." Damian growled from his side of the curtain and Dick abruptly stopped his foot mid air. Damian was so confused, and embarrassed. How could he have lost control of himself the first night of his heat. Was he stupid? Why hadn't he listened to Dick?... Why was he a stupid omega in the first place.

"All done Damian. You can put your pants back on." Leslie's voice was kind. Damian kinda liked her. He took down his legs from where they had been positioned up on the rests and scooted of the med bed. He pulled his pants and underwear back on. He was still shirtless and ass Leslie pulled back the drapes he looked in the full body mirror. His body was covered in bruises and scratches, like he had encountered a wild beast and in a way he guessed he had. He glanced up to his neck, looking at the large compression pad that was there. He knew what laid beneath. What the white cotton concealed. A mark, Jason's mark. For some reason Damian thought he was not as upset about that as he should be. He had also noticed that ever since last night's event, his fever heats were milder. His own scent not as strong and mixed with the lovely scent of smoke and leather. He felt better, but still confused. Why wasn't he more upset over the fact that Jason had marked him? Mated him? He unconsciously moved a hand up to the band aid but was pulled out of his thoughts.

"Dami, you ok?" Damian turned and looked at his worried older brother.

"Yes, I'm... I'm still processing things and... I feel ashamed. I should have listened to you." Damian looked away, pushing back tiers. Dick hugged him tight and for once he didn't complain. A hug was exactly what he needed right now.

"Okey." Leslie said as she looked through some ultrasound pictures on her laptop. Damian and Dick turned towards her. "Good news, You don't have any major injuries internally or externally, but..." She turned to Damian. "I'm sorry Damian, he did successfully knot you at least once." Damian felt his chest tighten. "I will give you a pill that can help prevent the forming of a fetus but... You will have to take a pregnancy test in a couple of days to see if it worked." Damian's heart beat faster. This wasn't happening, he might be pregnant. What do he do if he is? What should he... He didn't get to finish his thought before his vision went dark and he collapsed to the floor. Hearing Dick scream his name before completely blacking out.

When he woke up he was in a different part of Leslies clinic and laid on a hospital bed. Damian hid his face in his hands. He passed out. Like some old lady with a medical condition. His mother would be so disappointed at him right now. Damian looked next to his bed where a clear little cup with a pill stood and next to it a bottle of water. Damian shugged the pill and drank the water. Before leaning back down. Damian felt a little dizzy and his head hurt. He must have hit it when he fell.

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in." The door opened and Dick poked his head in.

"You're awake." Damian scowled at him.

"Clearly." Dick stopped in his track towards Damian giving a scared but amused look.

"You are moody." Damian rolled his eyes, which hurt so he brought a hand up to steady his head.

"I passed out, how weak am I to fucking pass out without a reason." Dick sat on the bed.

"Dami you are not weak. It just became too much. You know I was this close from dropping myself. " Dick showed a small gap between his middle finger and thumb. Damian couldn't hold his mouth from turning up slightly at this, as the image of Dick swooning dramatically was priceless. Another knock was heard at the door and Damian furrowed his brows.

"Damian, Dick, can I come in?" Damian panicked as he heard the deep voice of his father. He started to shake and looked to Dick with pleading eyes.

"No, Dick please, make him leave, please. I can't... I can't see him." Damian tried to climb out of bed but he felt disoriented and just ended up moving back and forth. Dick grabbed his wrists.

"Okey, okey. Damian calm down, he isn't mad, he just wants to be here for you." Damian froze and looked at Dick with wide accusing eyes.

"You told him!" He wined out. He was desperately fighting back tears and felt so betrayed.

"I had to Damian he is your parent, and legal guardian." Damian only shook his head, trying to get loose from Dicks grasp. But he felt so weak. The tears started spilling over.

"I can't, I... I can't see him disappointment in me. She... will punish me... I... I..." At this Bruce entered the room and quickly walked over to Damians bed. Before he could really react he was caught in a strong embrace.

"Damian I am not disappointed in you. And I will never let her punish you again, you are safe here son. Talia can't touch you. I love you no matter what. I love you so much son" Damian completely broke down in his fathers arms. For he too knew the truth. That it wasn't his father he was scared of but his mother and her views that still had a strong hold over Damians own. "It's alright Damian. It will be alright." 

Dick looked at Bruce who held his crying son in his arms. He remembers when he himself had been that child. When Bruce had picked him up at the abortion clinic after he had his abortion. That's when Bruce had found out. And he had held Dick like this and let him cry even though he was at least 20. Damian was just sixteen. He didn't deserve this. Not after all he has gone through in his life. Dick Took Damians hand and stroked it and looked up at Bruce's face. He now realised that he was wrinkling his nose and it looked like he was holding back a growl. The father in him was worried for his son, but the alpha in him was having a hard time with the other alphas scent that was mixed with Damians. He was furious at Jason for marking an omega under his care. In his pack. How on earth was this going to end?