Don't mess with the bats

Jason and Roy drove into the batcave on a moped. Tim was already at the bat computer dressed in his red robin suit and Dick was sitting on a chair with a bag of frozen peas against the back of his head.

"What have we got?" Jason asked sternly and his two brothers looked up then to the big screen. Tim spoke.

"I was able to pull the footage from the nearby buildings but lost them as soon as they left the clinic. I... I have checked the normal hideouts and the harbour and airspace but nothing... Jay I'm sorry. I'm at a dead end. We need a new angle." Jay was standing looking at the screen and now Roy came walking up.

"I've got a new angle, or more like an old one." Jason exchanged a look with Roy and Roy nodded, then so did Jason.

"Alright do it." Tim and Dick looked at each other than the two outlaws.

"What?" Dick asked and Roy gave a strained face.

"Time to call the ex."

"Jade?!" Dick exclaimed. Jade aka Checher was Roy's ex wife and also a member of the league of shadows, she was also the mother of his child.

"How many exes do I have?" It got quiet. "Okay don't answer that." Roy said as he walked away, picking up his phone. Dick turned to Jason.

"Jay, how are we gonna get them back? Talia she..."

"Talia made a mistake, she thinks I won't risk my life for my pups, she thinks I don't love them or Damian." Dick's eyes widen.

"Do you?" Jason looked at him with a question face. "Love Damian?" Jason's eyes widened and then he looked away.

"Yeah...I do...and I'm not going to let Talia destroy his life again, nor the lives of our children." Jason said in a low tone and Dick walked up to him.

"Okey, let's get them back, no matter what." Tim came walking up to. Putting a hand on Jason's shoulder, indicating he is with them. 

"Thanks guys."

"Jason!" They turned to look at Roy. "I've got their location." Jason turned to his brothers.

"Lets go get your nephews." 

A/N I apologise for the extremely short chapter. I will publish the next one as soon as possible.