Crashing down

Jason was nervously tapping his foot under the counter, he was not listening to whatever bull Roy was spewing at the moment. He was just worried for Damian. Maybe he should call him. Yes definitely. He picked up his phone but before he could dial, the phone was swiped from his hand.

"What the hell Roy, give it back!" Roy looked at him with a serious face.

"No, Damian was clear. You are to relax and have some fun. And btw I think he might go nuts if you give him yet another call." Jason had called a few, okay maybe more than a few times before ha and Roy left. They were in star city at one of Roy's favorite bars.

"Fine I won't call but can I please have my phone back so I can be there if he needs me?" Roy thought it over.

"You know what. I'll hold on to it. The sound is on. If Damian calls or text I'll hand it back to you. But it is staying in my pocket. Now come on let's go play some pool." Roy stood up from the bar, taking his beer and walking away. Jason sighed and followed. His own beer in hand. It took two beers but Jason was finally starting to relax and having a good time. They played a couple round of pool. Played an old video game that was set up and danced as a live band took the stage. Roy and him were happily singing along to the music playing when Jason's eyes landed on that of familiar face.

"Ubu..." He whispered to himself as he gave him a puzzled face. Ubu was a Talia's right hand man and a skilled assassin. He was also one of the people that had trained Jason when he himself was a part of the league of assassins. What was he doing in Star city? And at a Bar? Ubu was looking straight at him and as he saw Jason's puzzled look a evil grin spread across his face. Jason felt his heart speed up and the panic grew in him. "Damian...!" He said to himself and Ubu must have read his lips for now he grinned wide. Jason's face hardened and he attempted to storm towards Ubu. But the crowd was too thick and before he could get close, Ubu was gone. Jason turned and moved as quickly as he could to Roy, grabbing him by the arm. "ROY GIVE ME MY PHONE NOW!" He cried out. The panic growing stronger every minute. He had a really bad feeling about this.

"Jay what is...?"

"I just saw Ubu, here, something is wrong! Give me my phone!" Roy quickly handed over the phone. Jason looked and he had no service. But it suddenly came back and tons of messages and text arrived. "Shit! Ubu must have had a signal blocker or something. Roy somethings wrong!" Jason panicked as he made his way through the masses and out the bar. He played his answering machine.

"You have 14 missed calls and 3 new voicemails.... first message, Caller, Koriand'r *Beeep* Jason, where the hell are you? Damian has gone into labour, we are on our way to the hospital but I can't reach Dick, did he call you? Just call me back. *click*.

Second message, Caller, Dick *Beeep* Jay, ow... Damian went into labor but I was knocked out before I could even start driving. Kory is with him but I can't reach either of them. You need to get there quickly. *click*

"Jason, this is Dr Tomkins... You... you need to get here. Damian... he isn't doing too well and something terrible has happened. There was this woman, she had men with her. They took over the clinic and Damian seemed to know her. She hurt him and... I'm sorry Jason she took your pups... both of them... I'm so sorry. There was nothing I could do. Call me back when you get this. *Click*

Jason let his hand fall down to his side. Talia had his children and she had hurt Damian... He felt the rage bubble up and he let out a protective alpha growl that made Roy take a step back.

"Roy, where is the nearest z tube?" Roy blinked. It's three blocks from here but Jason, you don't have an Id, You can't use it."

"I'll hack it." Jason took up his phone and dialed a number.

"Jason finally. Where are you?" Dicks voice was worried.

"Still in star, Ubu was here and stopped all signals. Probably the league that knocked you out too." Jason started walking, Roy leading the way to the z tube.

"The league why?"

"Leslie called, Talia was at the clinic, she held everyone hostage and left with the twins. And... she hurt Damian..."

" Shit... omg Jay... I'm on my bike on my way to Gotham I was knocked out pretty long then they had ruined my car. Had to find my spare bike."

"Good meet me in the batcave. And call Bruce and tell him to go make sure Damian's alright. I'll call Timbers and have him meet us in the cave. No way in hell I'm letting Talia leave with my kids."

Mates by accident, yours by choice / JayDami OmegaversOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara