Dubbel trouble

"No, no no no no no no no. NO! You can't be serious?" Damian was panicking on where he laid on the med bed. Jason was frozen in disbelief, beside him was Dick. Leslie spoke.

"I am Damian. There are two in there. See Baby A and baby B. Damian looked at the sonogram then he turned around slapping Jason over his face.

"You got me pregnant with twins!" Dick grabbed Damian's hand holding him still. He had become real moody the last couple of weeks. Jason was still frozen in shock and as Dick and Damian struggled a little, Jason fell off his chair, passing out.

They were walking home and Jason was looking at the sonogram pictures.

"Two... two... two of them...two pups...two babies... two..."

"Yes Jason that is what twins means, that there are two!" Damian growled at Jason who was just rambling the same thing over again.

"how on earth are we going to take care of two babies, two. Damian one is hard. Two is impossible." Dick put a hand on each of their shoulders.

"It's going to be okey guys, you are going to be great fathers. And I promise, me and Kory will help out all we can. And I mean Roy will probably be thrilled to help. He did raised Lean all by himself after all." Dick babbled on as Jason kept on mumbling things about two and Damian was scowling, suddenly Damian stopped in his tracks holding his stomach. His bump was not large but visible and definitely larger than they had expected but considering he was having twins and he was as thin as a stick... well a well trained stick. He took deep breaths. Jason immediately turned around walking up to him tracing circles on his back.

"Nausea?" Jason asked and Damian nodded.

"I told you you need to eat more Dami." Dick said. Damian gave him a deadly bat glare.

"Don't tell me what to do!" Damian growled but soon tensed up, trying to keep himself from throwing up. It took a minute but soon they were walking again. They soon arrived back at Wayne manor where they walked in the door. Since Damian got pregnant he hadn't been able to train as much nor crime fight so he decided to walk everywhere in a hope of keeping some of his muscles. He walked in the kitchen where Alfred handed him a juice.

"So how did the doctors visit go master Damian?" Alfred asked. Jason walked in to the kitchen and looked at Alfred holding up the sonograms pictures, smiling like a fool.

"Two." He said shortly and Alfreds eyes widened and he looked at Damian.

"Two?"

"Yup, twins."  Damian said bluntly. Dick came in taking a photo of Jason holding the pictures smiling like a fool.

"I'm posting it in the group chat!" Damian let his head fall to the table.

"Go ahead, why would I care? It can't get any worse." Damian said hopelessly. Dick grinned.

"Well, they could be meta humans and get powers." Damian turned his head.

"Well thank god that neither Jason or I are metas and I tested negative for the meta gene and so did Jason." Jason looked at Damian a glint of fear in his eyes. Damian panicked. Raising his head and looking intently at Jason. "You did test negative for the meta gene right?" Damian said demanding. Jason swallowed. Damian's eyes burned with anger. "Jason Peter Todd, tell me you tested negative for the meta-gene!" Damian yelled. Jason looked panicked and really scared and he slowly backed away.

"I think I hear Bruce calling me, hehe, got to go." Jason gave the sonograms to Dick and bolted out of there. Damian sat back on the chair with a hopples look.

"Fuck."