Yours

Jason and Roy where driving over to Blüdhaven. Kori had called and told them to get there as soon as possible, Apparently Damian wasn't doing good and Jason felt like he was going to explode with worry. Why isn't Damian okey? What can be wrong? Was it his fault, did he hurt him? All those questions and many more were circling in his head. Roy was driving since he deemed Jason unfit. Jason hadn't seen Damian since last morning when they had... It was mid day now. Kori had said that Damian had gotten worse as soon as they got home from the clinic yesterday. They thought some sleep might help but it didn't, he got worse. First they had thought he had gotten hurt or maybe it was a concussion from his beating in the warehouse. But somewhere deep down they all knew. It was the mate bod. Damian was weak and sick because he had been pulled from his mate too early. Normally when two people mate for the first time they stay together till the heat is done. After that they can go longer and longer periods without each other but in the beginning it is extremely hard. Alphas normally get restless and emotional while omegas get weak and even sick. Jason looked at Roy when they stopped again at a red light.

"Are you being serious Roy? Step on it!" Jason frustratedly yelled. Roy looked at him with worried eyes.

"Jay calm down, you are frenetic and emotional right now, I get that, but we are in civis. We can't just run red lights. Or drive like maniacs. So try and cool off, it's just another twenty minutes to Blüdhaven."

"Fuck!"Jason groaned in frustration. "Please Roy, I need to see him, he is in pain and it's all my fault." This time Jason was pleading. His emotions were running haywire and his mood swings were unpredictable.

"Jason, smoke a cigarette or something, just calm the f down. We will get there." Jason pulled on his hair and made another frustrated cry. He didn't know what to do. He felt like he was going to jump out of his body soon, or like he would break something. He needed to see Damian. Make sure he was ok. It was his job to protect him dammit. Damian was his omega. His! Why had he let Dick take him away. Why?

"I'm on my way Dami, hold on."

Dick opened the door to be met by the worried face of his younger brother. Jason really didn't look good. His hair was a mess. So were his clothes and he was giving off a lot of fermons. Dick heard a growl behind him and turned to look at Kori, but was barely able to whip his head back around before another growl was heard from Jason.

"Jason, stop it! Kori get out of here if you can't control your beast, you two are friends, remember? Kori and Jason glared at each other before she took a step back. Jason looked to Dick.

"Where is he?" Dicks head snapped back to him.

"Not so fast. We need to make sure you don't try and mate him again the first thing you do."

"Where is he Dick?!" Jason growled and Dick actually felt a little intimidated. Jason was large and with his alpha aura spilling out like this it was hard not to see him as a threat. Dick narrowed his eyes.

"He is in the spare room. But you are not going in there alone. I'm coming with you and I'm bringing this in case you lose control." Dick held up a syringe, Jason guessed it was filled with a sedative. Jason nodded, his eyes serious. He could smell Damian, and he was just barely keeping himself from running to him. Dick nodded and turned and led Jason to the spare room while Roy and Kory stayed in the living room.

Dick opened the door and stepped in. Jason followed and his heart almost shattered as he saw the slim boy that was laying on the bed. He looked so weak and fragile. Jason took a step forward but was stopped by Dick putting a hand on his chest. Jason glared daggers into his brother before removing his hand from him. He then turned back to Damian, walking up and kneeling at his bedside. He looked at Damian's sleeping face, worriedly. Damian's hand was in front of his face and Jason gently put his hand on top of it, stroking it gently.

Damian's eyes slowly fluttered open.

"Ja...Jason." Damian said tiredly, his eyes still half lidded.

"I'm here Dami. I'm here." Jason took his other hand and placed it on Damian's cheek without thinking. But instead of getting a bite or being cursed at Damian closed his eyes and leaned into the touch.

"Mmmmh, I'm so happy you're here." Those words lifted a stone from Jason's chest. He had been so scared that Damian would hate him. He scooted forward and placed a gentle kiss on Damians forehead before laying his forehead against Damians.

Dick looked at the two interact and slowly relaxed. It seemed clear that Jason wasn't going to do anything and Damian got better for every minute. Dick cleared his throat.

"Well, I think I'll leave you to alone." Dick turned and opened the door but before walking out he turned back. "Oh and Jay." Jason looked at him. "I don't hate you. I love you okay. Love you both." Jason smiled and Dick closed the door. Jason looked down at Damian again but was met by fully opened eyes, revealing the emerald green stare of the younger.

"Morning Dami." Jason said with a charming grin Damian blinked a couple of times just staring into Jason's eyes. Jason's grin was slowly replaced with a face of sadness and guilt. "Hey I'm so sorry Damian, for everything. It's all my fault, and I'd understand if you hate me for what I did to you." Damian just continued looking at Jason with his intelligent eyes. Then he pushed himself up slightly and put a hand behind Jason neck, pulling him into a brief kiss. Jason was shocked and froze. Damian pulled away, looking at him.

"I don't hate you, and I'm not sorry over what happened. Ever since my heat started in the manor, there was this scent that kept on lingering. The smell of leather and smoke. And not cigarette smoke, That of smoke from burning wood. Like a warm campfire giving security and light. And the smell of a well cared for leather, giving you a second skin." Jason's eyes widened further as Damian was talking. Describing it all so vividly and with enjoyment behind every word. "When I realised that scent came from you... I... I can't explain it. Then when we parted ways I thought maybe I had imagined the scent, that it wasn't you. But I couldn't smell it because it was mixed with my own, but now. As soon as you stepped through that door I knew everything that happened was right. Because I have never loved a scent as I love yours."

"I know what you mean." Jason spoke without even thinking it through. Somehow the words just came flowing out. "I have never smelled anyone like you before. No one has ever affected me like you. And ever since the first time I smelled it I've felt so protective over you, drawn to you. I... Just want to hold you close and never let you go." Damian was looking intently into Jason's eyes. His mouth slightly open.

"What do I smell like to you?" Damian asked, eyes curious. Jason smiled.

"I don't know. I have never smelled anything like it in my life. Your scent is completely unique and new to me. But it makes me feel safe, happy and all warm inside. Damian smiled. An honest to god smile. Then he tilted his head to bare his neck slightly to Jason. Jason immediately bent forward pressing his nose against Damians scent bud, making the younger boy moan. Jason took a deep breath and breathed in Damians scent. Then he spoke softly against his skin.

"I don't know what you want Damian. But no matter what. I will always be there to protect you, from now on. If you never want me to touch you again I won't. If you only want me as your big brother or best friend I will be that. But no matter what. I will always be with you. I'm yours." A shiver went down Damian's spine at the last words.

"I don't know what I want either, but I know I want to figure it out together." Jason crawled forward so he was lying on the bed and Damian cuddled up to his chest, breathing him in. "And I'm yours." Jason's breath hitched at Damian's words and he closed his arms tightly around him. They stayed like that. Breathing in each other, cuddling. As they should have done from the beginning and as Jason felt his worries disappear. Damian felt his strength returning.