Death by bat family

"You realise they are going to skin me alive right?" Jason asked angry but a hint of fear in his voice. Damian looked at him, unimpressed and unworried.

"You will be fine, and if you die we can bring you back with the pit again." Damian said nonchalantly where he sat on the library sofa. And then he looked back to his book. Jason was pacing back and forth in the large Wayne library.

"Dami, this is a bad Idea. Let's just pack our things and leave. Then we will send the pup back when it's older and they can explain to Bruce that I knocked up his teenage son." Damian glanced back at Jason raising a brow. "Uuuuugh...! I know I know, I'm just worried, okay, I don't want to lose you." Jason said as he walked up, sitting down and resting his head on Damians knees. Damian combed through Jason's hair with his fingers, not taking his eyes off his book.

"You are not losing me Jason. I have your mark. No matter what happens I'll always be yours." Damian stated mondanly. And Jason looked up and then pushed himself up over Damian, pushing the book to his chest as he got close to his neck. He studied the mark. Kissing it and up Damian's neck till he reached his scent glands and rubbed against it. Damian blushed slightly, closing his eyes. He couldn't help a smile forming on his lips nor the content hum that came out.

"Mmmm, Jason, enough, the others will be here any second." Damian said calmly.

"More like this second." Both boys froze and turned and looked at the door where Dick and Tim stood. Looking a bit uncomfortable. Jason straightened himself up and walked around the couch standing behind it. He wanted something between himself and the rest of the family. He had huge windows behind him if he needed to flee and they were only on the second floor so he would be fine. Maybe something broken, worst case scenario but still better than death by bat family.

Dick and Tim walked in taking seats on the sofa followed by Steph, Duke, Cass, Barbra, Alfred and lastly Bruce. All the children were seated either on the sofa or the armrests. Alfred sat down in an old-man chair and Bruce stood with crossed arms at the side of the sofa.

"So. What is this about boys?" Bruce said in his low tone. Jason wanted to hide or run. Maybe run and hide. But Damian looked composed.

"Jason and I have something to tell you all and It will be quite a shock. And before we say anything you all have to promise not to hurt Jason, since this was my decision as much as his." Their brothers and sisters looked confused at each other before nodding. Damian turned his glare at Bruce. "That includes you father." Bruce reluctantly nodded. Damian turned and looked at Jason, getting an unsure face but a nod from him. Jason took a hold of Damians shoulder and spoke.

"As you all know, after some unfortunate circumstances Damian and I mated about two weeks ago. That has been hard to wrap our head around but we finally decided to stay together, as mates and...'' Jason paused, scared his next words were going to unleash hell. "...As a couple." The room was filled with low gasps and wide eyes. But before anyone could speak Damian spoke.

"But that isn't the big part."

"It isn't?" Tim blurted out and Damian shot him a glare.

"No, About a week ago I took a pregnancy test..."

"Yeah we know, it came back negative. Dick blew up the group chat about it." Steph said annoyed. Damian looked sheepishly into his lap.

"Except that was a lie." It got dead quiet. Damian decided to continue. "I lied to Richard and went to Jason for help. We went to Leslies clinic to get it dubble tested and the test was correct, I was pregnant." Everyone looked with wide eyes at Damian and were shocked to silence. "Leslie explained out options, abortion, adoption or keeping it. And after some consideration..." Damian paused, taking a hold of Jason's hand that was on his shoulder. "Jason and I have decided to raise the pup." Damian looked up at his family. All of them wearing a surprised pikachu face like expression. Even Alfred who was normally composed had a surprised face. Damian then looked at Bruce who looked like he had been frozen by mister freeze's ice cannon. "Father?" Damian asked in a low voice but Bruce didn't register it. Damian looked up at Jason who squeezed his hand harder. Tim was the first to snap out of it.

"So...you two...are having a baby?" Tim said, still confused.

"Yes." Jason said calmly. Stephanie spoke next.

"A pup... an actual child?" Damian rolled his eyes.

"No one made out of flamingo feathers, of course a real child, Brown!"

"You want this?" Bruce had spoken without any warning, gaining the attention of the family. Damian's face softened.

"I do, father. I... All my life I was raised to be a killer, a weapon and whenever I've imagined my future it has been as either the demons head or Batman. Those have been the only two paths I saw but now, I think being a father myself is exactly what I want to do." Bruce smiled, still a bit unsure but happy to see his son talk of his future so happily. Dick stood up and walked over to Damian kneeling before him and hugging him.

"I'm sorry you felt like you had to lie. If this is what you want, I'll support you 100%, I promise." Damian smiled and Barbra rolled up.

"We all will support you." She looked up at Jason. "Both of you." Jason smiled towards her and she smiled back. The rest of the family joined the hug. Alfred going over to hug Jason and standing behind all the children on the couch. Then Alfred looked at Jason.

"I am sorry master Jason. I am happy for you but since I'm the only one who can." Jason raised a brow, wondering what the hell the old man was talking about but suddenly he was hit with a powerful punch to the jaw. Jason stumbled slightly and the family looked at Alfred. "I never promised not to harm you."

"Hah the butler did it, with his fist in the library." Steph joked loudly to Tim who started laughing. Damian facepalmed and Duke shook his head.

"You and your cluedo. it's not even fun playing against Tim, he always wins." Duke stated annoyed. And so, a normal conversions started and life seemed to be good.

A/N I am so happy everyone is liking this story, I publish as often as I can and I really enjoy all your comments even if it is the third asking for an update. They really motivate me. :)