Blood of the demon

(Fat stile means it is a different language)

Damian and Kory arrived at the clinic and Damian was holding onto the car for dear life.

"That was harder than I had imagined." Kory said with a slight smile. Daman glared at her before another contraction hit and he groaned in pain. Kory made her way out and picked Damian up. This time Damian didn't complain, he was too busy trying to get through the pain. He had felt many different pains in his lifetime but this was a new kind.

They arrived through the doors and Kory carried Damian up to the receptionist that jumped a bit in their chair as he saw the tamaranean. Damian turned his head and looked at them.

"Damian Wayne. Please call Dr Tomkins." The receptionist nodded and made a call, a minute later Leslie arrived through a door with a wheelchair. She indicated for Kory to put him in it but she held him closer to her, giving a protective alpha growl. Damian smiled a little, he liked how protective Kory was over him. She was like a big sister, almost like a mother. Not that he truly knew what that was like. Kory carried him into a hospital room and put him down on the med bed as Leslie got to work.

"You are a bit early Damian." She said with a smile.

"No fucking shit. Just get the bastards out of me." Leslie laughed lightly.

"Your mood swings have gotten better I see." She said sarcastically and Damian rolled his eyes. Leslie pulled up his shirt from his stomach and placed the sonogram against it looking at a screen. "You are already quite far along but I think it will be safest for you if we perform a c section. Damian looked at her with a serious face.

"Will you have to put me under?" Leslie turned off the sonogram and turned to Damian.

"No, I'll give you an epidural, it's still early enough." Damian let out a sigh of relief. Then he turned to Kory. "Where is Jason? Have you gotten a hold of him?" Kory looked at her phone. 

"Dick hasn't called me back. I'll try and call him alright." Kory smiled and walked out as Leslie and a couple of nurses prepared Damian for surgery.

After about 45 minutes they were in an operation room and just about ready. Kory walked in and Damian turned to her.

"Anything?" She shook her head.

"I'm sorry Damian, I can't get in contact with Dick, or Jason and Roy. But Tim is on his way here. He should be here in an hour." Damian rolled his eyes.

*Tt* "Just who I need, fucking Drake." Damian was kinda lying, he was scared and just having Tim by his side would make him feel better, but he wouldn't admit that. He turned back to Kory. "What about father, or pennyworth?" Kory shook her head. And Damian felt like he wanted to cry. Okay maybe having everyone leave so close to his due date wasn't such a good idea. He couldn't do this by himself, could he? He felt so weak. At least if Jason was here he wouldn't feel so weak. A tear escaped his eye and Kory walked up taking his hand.

"I know Damian but it will be alright I promise."Damian nodded. He was happy Kory was there.

"Alright Damian we are going to start." Damian nodded and took a new grip on Korys hand. It was tense and the doctors worked in silence. The long silence was almost killing Damian until he heard a high scream of a baby. And he felt his heart warm. He couldn't see the doctor because of the parsley set up above his chest. He waited in suspense as the room filled with another cry. Leslie looked past the block set up.

"Congratulations Damian. You have two healthy baby boys." She smiled and a laugh hitched in Damians through. "We are just going to to some checks and you will see them in recovery." Damian nodded, then turned to Kory.'