Chapter 12: 1 vs 2 Battle: The Power of the Blind Bandit

(Toph is seen facing Katsuki Baakugo and Shoto Todoroki. Katsuki decides to attack, but Toph uses her earthbending abilities and blocks his attack, before pushing him away. Then Shoto tries his luck and uses his ice power, but Toph avoids his attack)

Toph: The half Sub-Zero is holding back?

Shoto: NO, I’M NOT!

(Shoto decides to attack her, but Toph does the same moves she did against Katsuki, blocking him and pushing him off)

Toph: (scoffs) Predictable!

(Katsuki gets angry and tries to attack Toph again, but this time she evades the attacks before crushing him with two stones. Katsuki manages to break free by using his quirk.)

Toph: Oh… baby boy is gonna call mommy?

Katsuki: Why you…

(Katsuki decides to attack with all rage, but Toph manages to evade the attack and throws a rock to knock Katsuki out.)

Toph: Hmph. Pathetic!

(Shoto gets up)

Toph: Wanna try again, half Sub-Zero?

Shoto: How dare you…

Johnny: I like this nickname. I’ll call him like this too!

Shoto: I HEARD THIS!

Johnny: What are you gonna do, half Sub-Zero?

Shoto: Why you…

Denki: (comes in) Is this the half Sub-Zero? I hope he isn’t trying to defeat the number one earthbender like the short fuse boy tried!

(The trio starts laughing as Katsuki tries to get up)

Katsuki: (weakly) Very funny…

Toph: I’m impressed you can still breathe after I threw a rock on you!

Katsuki: I’LL FINISH YOU!!!

(Katsuki tries to attack Toph again, but he starts losing his focus and falls down)

Toph: Is this your limit?

(Katsuki tries to get up again, but falls down unconscious. Shoto enjoys the opportunity and tries to freeze Toph, but she surprisingly evades)

Shoto: What the…

Toph: Ha! They don’t call me the “Blind Bandit” for nothing!

(Shoto tries to freeze Toph over and over, but it proves to be in vain as Shoto gets sick of it)

Shoto: That’s enough! I normally don’t use my other power, but I’ll make an exception in this case!

(Shoto uses his flames, but Toph blocks it with a rock wall. Then she pushes the rock wall against him, crushing him, making him fall)

Johnny: I guess I will call him half Sub-Zero, half Liu Kang!

Liu Kang: Say that again if you’re man enough to do so, Johnny Cage!

Cassie: Father, please…

(Then her communicator beeps)

Cassie: Yes?

Sonya: Cassie, I need you here. Izuku is missing!

Cassie: WHAT?

Sonya: It looks like that bitch Izumi kidnapped him.

Cassie: Where should I meet you?

Sonya: Meet us at Musutafu! That bitch must be in there!

Cassie: Roger!

(Communication ends)

Cassie: Izuku got kidnapped!

Liu Kang: And Izumi kidnapped him?

Cassie: Yes.

(Then Toph approaches the trio)

Toph: I’m coming with you.

Liu Kang: Are you sure about that?

Toph: Yes, I am, Shaolin Monk! And before you speak, I know who you are, but I’ll still call you like this, so better get used!

Johnny: Are we done talking?

Cassie: Okay, guys. Let’s go and save our friend!

(The four leave the area to try to save Izuku)

(To be continued)