Chapter 35.A: Final Battle (Part 2)/You Failed This Timeline

A/N: For the difference of one vote, the Bad Ending is chosen.

(Izuku and the heroes come close to Kronika's hourglass.)

(Meanwhile at Kronika's hourglass)

Katsuki: They are here!

Izumi: I'll face them!

Katsuki: No! Fuck the "Ladies First" rule!

Izumi: This is not an option!

(Then Izumi grabs Katsuki by the neck and starts draining him, much for All Might's surprise.)

All Might: A villain quirk? You got a villain quirk?

(Then Katsuki uses his quirk, causing an explosion which shoves Izumi off.)

Katsuki: Maybe I was careless, or even sentimental before... I will be fine without you!!

(They fight. Due to having a big amount of his energy drained, Kacchan has a hard time dealing with Izumi's newfound powers. Izumi goes all out and easily defeats Katsuki.)

Izumi: To think you used to be my friend...

(Then Izumi proceeds to drain Katsuki's soul until it leaves his body completely. All Might gets enraged due to the fact his daughter became a monster.)

All Might: You... MONSTER!!!

(All Might punches Izumi hard, but she lands on her feet.)

All Might: I treated you well, and that's how you thank me? Killing your own friends in front of your own father?

Izumi: I don't have any friends left, father. All that I have left is the chance of having my brother in my arms again!

All Might: Then none of us will have any remorse killing each other! One of us will survive!

(They fight. All Might decides to go all out while Izumi does the same. Neither of them posses clear advantage. Izumi then resorted to play innocent and eventually catches her own father by surprise. She then beats him up until she makes sure he is knocked out.)

Izumi: My name now is Izumi Tsung!

(Then Izumi drains All Might's soul as he screams in pain. The screams are so much that it attracts the heroes' attention. As they arrive, they see a decomposed All Might, implying that Izumi drained his soul completely. Izuku and Raiden combine their attacks and hit Kronika while Ty Lee faces Izumi. But this time, she was prepared to avoid each one of her attacks.)

Ty Lee: What the...

Izumi: I learned much from our last battle! (shows a glowing skull in her hand) My newfound quirk allows me to absorb the souls and the powers of my victims. You're no match for me anymore!

Ty Lee: You'll pay for raping my lover!

Izumi: You are the one who will pay for stealing my brother, whore!

(They fight. Ty Lee tries her best to bring Izumi down, but it proves to be futile as Izumi got more agile, faster and stronger than ever, especially because she absorbed All Might's soul. Izumi manages to defeat Ty Lee, exacting her revenge.)

Izumi: Not done yet!

(Then Izumi absorbs Ty Lee's soul. Izuku notices that and tries to stop her, only for Kronika to shove him off. Then the enraged Zuko attacks the time keeper and beats her up until he knocked her out. Izumi absorbed Ty Lee's soul completely. Then she notices the Forces of Light and uses Kacchan's powers to destroy the heroes one by one. Izuku gets up and throws his spear at her.)

Tarantula: Get over here!

(He pulls her and then kicks her.)

Tarantula: You're no different from the others. Backstabbing your own allies for your personal gain.

Izumi: Since you left, I started thinking about the times we could have spent, brother. And then I gave myself a mission to get you back so we could be a family again. And this led me to think... "Why treating you like a brother if I can make you my husband?"

Tarantula: I was planning to marry Ty Lee. You killed her. Now I will avenge her. Prepare to die!

(They fight. Both decided to go all out and the battle became epic. As the siblings continue their fight, Izuku starts getting a clear disadvantage and Izumi manages to give him a finishing blow.)

Izumi: It's over, brother.

(Izuku tries to get up as Izumi approaches Kronika and absorbs her soul, turning her into dust. Then she grabs her crown and places it in her head.)

Izumi: Now we will be together again, brother!

(Izumi then starts using the hourglass and her new era starts)

(Bad Ending)

(At the new era, the Yagi Family is seen completely happy. Inko and Toshinori are spending time watching the news. Meanwhile at Izumi's room, Izumi is seen sitting on Izuku's lap.)

Izumi: I have been waiting for this long enough.

(Then Izuku is seen with dull eyes, implying that his mind is broken.)

Izumi: We will make some babies, get married and have our own family.

(Then Izumi starts kissing him while inserting his cock into her pussy. She starts having sex with him.)

Izumi: You are all mine. Now and forever!

(The (Bad) End)