Chapter 33: Prepare For the Final Battle (🍋)

(Izuku and Ty Lee are seen in a private room)

Ty Lee: Well, the others are busy helping the Special Forces. So we have this room for ourselves.

Izuku: I know where this is going...

(The two heroes stripped naked and started making out Izuku licked Ty Lee's neck and she started moaning with pleasure)

Ty Lee: I can't wait anymore, Izuku. Stick it inside me.

Izuku : All right, babe.

(Izuku inserted his dick inside Ty Lee's pussy and she moaned more)

Izuku: So this is your first time?

Ty Lee: Yes. And I'm glad you were my first man.

(Izuku started moving while groping Ty Lee's breast, making her moan even more)

Ty Lee: (moans) Yes! Right there! You're hitting my deepest part! It feels really good! Keep going! Don't stop, baby!

(Izuku kisses Ty Lee while fucking her)

Izuku: Ty Lee! I'm about to cum!

Ty Lee: Do it inside me! It's a special day, so get me pregnant!

(Izuku moved faster and he came inside Ty Lee, filling her to the brim)

Ty Lee: That felt so good. I love you, Izuku.

Ty Lee: I love you too, Ty Lee.

(Meanwhile at Union Academy, All Might was removed from his position as the Number One Hero and got replaced by Endeavor. Sakura got proud of her father and both exchange smiles. Shoto just decided to live as a normal human and gave his quirk to an unknown student. Katsuki got expelled from the academy. Izumi is still imprisoned for her crimes. Then Geras comes in and turns the guards into dust before approaching All Might, Katsuki and Izumi.)

Katsuki: Who are you? WHAT DO YOU WANT?

Geras: My name is Geras. And it's not what I want. It's what SHE wants.

Izumi: She?

(Then Kronika comes in)

Kronika: Katsuki Bakugou, Izumi Yagi and Toshinori Yagi.

Izumi: How do you know our names?

Kronika: I am a titan. And my name is Kronika.

Katsuki: And what do YOU want?

Kronika: I seek to create a new era.

All Might: A New Era?

Izumi: And this is possible?

Kronika: Yes, but I need someone to be the darkness for Cetrion's light, because her brother Shinnok is gone.

Katsuki: So that stupid Deku became a burden to your plans, huh?

Kronika: Yes, unfortunately Izuku caused more damage than even Raiden ever did.

Izumi: And what do we get in exchange?

Kronika: You will have your brother in your arms again. And there will be neither Raiden nor Scorpion to interfere.

(All Might and Izumi look at each other and smirk.)

Katsuki: Well, If I can't be a hero anymore, then I'll have to accept your offer.

Izumi: I accept your offer, Kronika.

All Might: So do I.

Kronika: Excellent choice.

(Then the five teleport to the hourglass as Frost is seen.)

Kronika: What happened, Frost? Where's Cetrion?

(Some hours later in Ba Sing Se, Zuko, Iroh and the Special Forces are seen with Cetrion.)

Zuko: Let me get this straight, you're telling us that this... Kronika recruited those vile beings who made Izuku's live a living hell?

Cassie: Why would she do this?

Cetrion: She seeks to create a new era.

Takeda: Why are you telling us this then?

Cetrion: Izuku may have done what he did, destroying the balance of the nine realms. But what Kronika is doing is much worse.

Iroh: Put worse in this. I mean, fragmenting the entire story?

Zuko: This must be stopped! We better be prepared!

(Then Zuko calls Izuku for something important.)

(Some hours later, the forces of Light are seen gathered as Raiden hangs his head, implying that he was aware about what's about.)

Raiden: I knew Kronika would go far, but I never thought she would go that far.

Cetrion: She is a titan, Raiden.

Izuku: If she recruited those three, this must mean one thing...

Cetrion: Yes, Izuku. Kronika was originally planning to erase you from the existence. And I was originally helping her all along.

Fujin: And what made you change your mind?

Cetrion: When she recruited those three, I could somehow realize that she was going too far with the plan. She also promised them that she would erase Scorpion instead.

Izuku: She promised to help them to kill my father?

Scorpion: We need to stop Kronika!

(The final battle is about to begin)