Chapter 34: Final Battle (Part 1)

(The forces of Light are seen preparing to get inside the boat as all members are gathered.)

Cassie: Is that everyone?

Tarantula: What, you wanted more?

(The heroes are about to go inside the boat when suddenly Shoto Todoroki comes in.)

Sakura: Coming to help?

Shoto: No, I came to kill Scorpion.

Katsumi: What? How did... Kronika...

Shoto: She promised me I could have my life back in her new era.

Tarantula: You have already resigned from being a hero. And even gave your own quirk to someone else.

Shoto: And this is the only thing I regret about. And if you really want to defend your "father", then I will have no remorse killing you. Prepare to pay for ruining my life!

(They fight. Shoto's newfound powers prove to be a challenge for even the
Shirai Ryu Firebender. As a result, the fight lasts longer than one might
expect, but just like before, Shoto's inner conflict means he cannot sustain his assault and soon Tarantula manages to defeat him.)

Tarantula: Let me help you.

Cetrion: Wait, I will talk to him.

(Cetrion approaches Todoroki, who is on his knees.)

Cetrion: Kronika's promises to you are a cruel deception. She is the mother of Shinnok.

(This revelation catches Shoto by surprise.)

Shoto: But... no. She's your mother.

Cetrion: I am Shinnok's sister. In Kronika's New Era, either All Might or Izumi will be the darkness to balance my light.

Shoto: ...Which'll only happen if the realms keep on fighting each
other.

Cetrion: And I finally realized that Kronika's new era is nothing different than what we see today...

(Cetrion offers her hand. Shoto takes it and stands to his feet. He looks to his father and his sister and realizes what he did.)

Shoto: What have I done? I'm a fool.

Endeavor: It is not foolish to fight to recover what you lost.

Shoto: I'm sorry, father . I promise to make this right.

(Then the random kid who received Shoto's quirk comes in)

Random Kid: Here, take this back.

(Then Shoto receives his quirk back.)

Endeavor: (to the heroes) Go. I'll train my son to his redemption.

(Some minutes later, the forces of Light are seen going to the Blood Island in the ship as Geras comes in and Tarantula prepares to face him.)

Geras: I have died a thousand deaths to prepare for this battle. My defeat is impossible. Yours, inevitable.

(They fight. Try as he might, not even Tarantula can stop Geras. Every time he is blasted or knocked down, the construct rises again. But in turn, Geras is unable to penetrate Tarantula's defenses, and after a long battle, the Shirai Ryu Firebender manages to floor Geras for a moment with a concentrated attack.)

Tarantula: I will suffer you no more.

(Then Tarantula wraps his chains around Geras, he prepares to throw him)

Geras: Drowning cannot kill me, Izuku.

Tarantula: That is unfortunate for you. The Sea of Blood is bottomless. You will fall forever.

(Finally, the last of the chains falls from the side of the ship, dragging Geras with them. He only has time for one last shout of rage before he plunges into the depths of the sea. We see his face one more time as he falls into the blood filled abyss... and the rage has turned into despair.)

(Tarantula pauses with grim satisfaction for a moment, before
a loud cry catches his attention. Frost jumps from the battleship and lands on the deck, facing him down.)

Frost: Now do I have your attention, Deku? The warriors sinking your fleet are under my command.

Tarantula: You have a devil's bargin with Kronika, Frost.

Frosy: Raiden ignored me my entire life, just like he did to Katsuki Bakugo. Kronika saw our talents from the start.

(They fight. Even with her cybernetic upgrades giving her power to even surpass her mentor Sub-Zero, Frost still remains no match for the Shirai Ryu Firebender. Her reckless assaults are turned aside by Tarantula and countered effortlessly, and soon enough Frost is on the ground and unconscious at his hands.)

Tarantula: Envy and ambition consume you.

(Sub-Zero approaches, looking upset at the sight of his wayward pupil.)

Sub-Zero: Such wasted potential.

Tarantula: The good she could have done, in command of these Cyber
Lin Kuei.

Sub-Zero: She commands them? Not Sektor? If so, she is linked to them. They follow her thoughts.

(At these words, Tarantula walks over to her downed form.)

Tarantula: Then let them follow her to defeat.

(He charges up his hands with lightning, puts them against her head and lets loose
with a burst of electric current. The effects are not visible, but there is little doubt that the trauma is fatal. Across the ship, Jax is now being restrained by three cyborgs, who all immediately stop functioning and fall to the deck, as dead as their commander. Jax looks around him, taking in the sight of dozens of dead Cyber Lin Kuei strewn about all over the ship deck.)

Jax: Candy ass bitch.

(At Kronika's hourglass, Bakugo is seen completely enraged.)

Bakugo: Damn you, Deku. Everytime you foil my plans.

All Might: He will come here. And once he does, he will be defeated.

Izumi: And then I'll kill all of his girls, break his mind and make him mine FOREVER! HAHAHA HAHAHA! HAHA HAHAHA! HAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA!

(To be continued)