A BILLIONAIRE PROPOSAL

ANKITA

1 month later

I went to the cafe regularly. Weekly once or twice. Raghav always came to me and talked with me. We became good friends with each other. "Raghav, please don't forget your work in the middle." I told him. I was also concerned about that.

Raghav was a friendly person. He was very caring and jovial person. I was not able to believe that he did not have a girlfriend. How is that possible? Its been a month since I am visiting the cafe and I am actually addicted to that coffee. 

"Your coffee made me an addict to it." I told him. '"Really?" He asked me. "Yeah. If you don't mind, can you tell me how you make it?" I asked him playfully. "Well, that's a secret." He said and smiled.

I was indeed its regular customer.

RAGHAV

I was in the Royal Enfield showroom. I was signing the papers for delivery. I bought a new Royal Enfield Classic 350 just now. For the long drive. It was my dream to buy my dream bike in my own earnings. Now it has come true. 

As I was sitting there for some procedures to be completed, the man saw my id proof and asked me, "Sir, if you don't mind, can I ask you a question?" He asked me. 'Yeah sure." 

"Are you Mr. Shekar Menon's son?" He asked me. Oh god! I was getting angry. Control Raghav, control. Its now you have managed to control it. "Yes, is there a problem?" I asked him with a glare. I did not give it purposefully. "N..no sir." He said and went.

My father is a famous business tycoon. After all, he is the present chairman of Krishan group of companies, one of south India's top-most and reputed companies. Most of the people don't know that I am his son as my mom and dad did not allow media appearances. Even I was not interested in it. So they don't have any idea about who I am actually unless they see my father's name.

Why is that everyone are shocked about it? Even he is a normal human. Why shouldn't I be his son?

Son? I just regret it now. When I was small, I always think that my dad is the best dad ever in this whole world. But now.... I just regret it. I just hate for being his son. I was... "Sir, your id proof?" The sales person came and made me come back to this world. He came to hand over my id proof. "Thanks." 

"Sorry sir." He said. Oh.. he must have been scared. "Its okay. Even I shouldn't have." I said. I then signed a few papers again. "Your vehicle will be ready by next month sir." They said. I can't wait to get my bike.

ANKITA

My dad got a call suddenly when we were eating dinner. "Its the marriage broker. I will attend it." He said and went to the garden area. I was wondering what it was. He came and joined us again and said, "At last, we have got a good proposal for Ankita."  He said. "Oh that is good. Who is the groom?" My mom asked.

"I.. I just wanted to say that. Even I was not able to believe that." He said thoughtfully. "Who is it pa?" I asked him. "Its.. its Suryakumar Construction's heir, Rohit Suryakumar." My dad said. My mom gasped. 

"He told that his stars matched with Ankita's only. So he gave us our number to them.They will be calling us anytime soon." He said. Suryakumar constructions only heir Rohit Suryakumar? Oh my god!! I can't believe it. 

I was shocked to hear it. My dad immediately got a call. He attended the call. He went out and was talking with him. I was looking at my mom. "Mom, should we accept it?" I asked her. "Lets see it tomorrow Anu." She said. (Anu is my nickname my mom and dad calls me.)

"They are coming tomorrow to see us. Let us be ready." He said. I was thinking about it the whole night. I was wondering what to do. To accept it? But his horoscope is matching only with me it seems. And they are rich and powerful too. Will they do something if I reject him? No no. Its my wish.