WEDDING OFF! ESCAPE ON!

ANKITA

I really did not know what to do. I was really confused. All of them were packing up and going to the wedding avenue. I had an idea. I decided to search that girl Rithika's instagram id and check for the photos of her and Rohit. 

In all social media accounts. I will then put that picture in my family group and let them know about him. But where is it? I was searching for it. "Searching for your mobile my dear?" I heard his voice. I turned to look at Rohit. He had my phone.

He won't give it to me. "I will give you if you come." He was stretching his hands and giving the phone. I was still a bit scared. I was about to take it but he pulled me into his arms and hugged me tightly. "I will never leave you, my love." He said in an evil tone. "Rohit leave me!!!!" I was shouting.

He left me and said, "What is this wifey, you spoiled the romantic moment. And this is your second punishment. I took the phone which was lying in the room." He said looking at my phone. My phone is gone, my only ray of hope is gone. 

"Now, say good-bye." He said and left. What will I do now? Only god can say. PLEASE GOD HELP ME!!!!

THE WEDDING

Today is my wedding with an animal. I was really confused what to do. My mom noticed something was not right. But she did not say anything. She thought that I was feeling sad for leaving her. No mom.. no. How will I say that?

I was dressed in my bridal attire. I was ready for the wedding. There was no media or big business tycoons invited as they wanted to keep this wedding as a low-key ceremony. They now called me. 

I was wearing a garland and was seeing the stage. There was that animal. He was seeing me with so much of evil desires and I felt like I was taken to be slaughtered. I sat near him and I moved a little bit. "You know Ankita how you look? You look so.." He touched me and and moved even more. He was acting like he touched something hot.

"You are burning." He said. Yes man, my blood is boiling to kill you!!! I was feeling something bad. God, please save me, please save me from this evil one. The nuptial thread went for rounds and everyone were taking the auspicious grains. My heart was beating fast. Then the nuptial thread was handed over to Rohit.

No, no, no, not this animal, please no god. Tears were gathering and I started to cry. I closed my eyes tightly. "STOP THE WEDDING!!!!" Someone shouted. I touched my neck with my eyes closed. No nuptial thread. I opened my eyes to see Rohit. 

His eyes froze and he was looking like he was shocked. My eyes travelled to where he is seeing. I was surprised. It was Shiva!! Raghav's friend and business partner. Everyone saw him now. He came along with 10 people who were looking like bodyguards.  "Ankita, you?" He came near the stage. His angry face changed after he looked at me. I stood up and even Rohit stood up. "You are gonna marry this guy?" He asked me. I was about to go to him but Rohit held my wrist tightly. 

"Leave me Rohit!!" I said. "Not so fast." He said and he increased his grip. "Aah.."I was not able to bear the pain. "Rithika!!" Shiva called. The girl came before. She was the girl who hugged Rohit and cried yesterday.

I saw Rohit. He was shocked. "How dare you make my cousin pregnant and marry another woman?" He said with so much of anger. "What Rohit, shocked? That she is my cousin? Oh come on, now I will change your fate." He said with so much of anger and frustration.

"I will marry Ankita, she will be my wife, did you understand?" Rohit said. "What happened Ankita, you know all this?" My dad asked me. I nodded my head and started crying. "Rohit, ho dare you do something like this..." His mother started hitting him. "Mom, stop it. It was her who did everything." He pointed at Rithika.

"Sir, what is this?" My dad asked Rohit's dad. He did not respond. He himself was looking shocked.

"What? Who did what Rohit? Who called me to your farmhouse? Who told me to abort our baby?" She said and started crying. Shiva looked at her and turned to look at Rohit.

 "Stop it Rohit!! Now you are gonna marry her, or else..... look behind your Ankita." He said. I turned to see a guy standing with a pistol aiming at me. My mom got scared. She just closed her mouth with her hands in shock. I saw Shiva. He winked at me. I know he will save me but I was still scared about the gun.  "Hey leave her, leave her Shiva, not a scratch should be on her." He said.

"Then take that nuptial thread and tie it around Rithika's neck." He ordered. Rohit left me and he went towards Rithika. I was rubbing my wrists. How dare he touch me? "Surprise!!!" I heard Rohit. I was shocked. He was now holding a pistol and was pointing at Rithika. He caught her from behind.  Everyone started to move away and was standing in the corner. Some started to cry because of fear. "Now leave Ankita, Shiva." He said. 

"Or else.." He was pointing towards Rithika's stomach. Oh no! The baby!! Rithika was crying so much. "You idiot!!!" Shiva took his pistol and shot Rohit's wrist. I closed my ears and some shouted. "Aah.." He fell down with so much of pain. Shiva went there and started to beat him. "Ankita, run, just run away from here." My dad said. "Yes Ankita leave." My mom said with her eyes filled with tears.

"But mom.." My dad gave some money in his pocket and said, "Now your life is important that ours. Now run!!" He said. Dad... Tears were rolling down. "Catch her!!" I heard Rohit saying that. I saw some of his guards coming.

I started to run fast. I ran as fast as I could. This saree is making me trip. The main road was nearby. I reached it at last and I saw a Royal Enfield bike slowly starting to take its speed. I ran towards it and shouted, "Stop the bike!!!!" That bike stopped and I immediately sat in the back seat.

"Go fast!! Go fast!!" I said. "Don't worry, they can't catch us. They will go to serve their master." I was a familiar voice. Is that... "Raghav?" I asked. "You got me right." He said. 

RAGHAV

I woke up and saw the time. It was 6.30 AM!!! I had a mild sinus headache. Sinus headaches are painful. It just killed me yesterday. And most importantly, Ankita!!!! I was getting ready and was going down with my things. I had my things ready yesterday so no problem. I had the wedding avenue's address and I was rushing towards OMR.

This sinus, I was sitting in AC for a long time so I got this sinus. I reached OMR but I was really confused. I felt like I forgot everything. We forget everything if we get tensed. And I was not able to recollect anything. I reached a tea shop and asked them the address. I then saw the newspaper for today. A news caught my eyes. I took it and read it. Just then I heard the tea shop owner say me the way to the address.

I came to my sense and kept the newspaper in the bag. Now Ankita is important. I I finished the newspaper and I kept it in my bag. As I started my Royal Enfield and went a few meters, I heard a woman shouting. "Stop the bike!!" I just halted and looked the woman who was shouting. She was in her bridal attire. That woman, was none other than the woman of my life. My love of my life. My Ankita.

I stopped my Royal Enfield and she immediately sat on the back. I was now starting to take the speed. She was patting my shoulder and said me to go fast. Once I spoke to her, she recognized my voice. "I am sorry Raghav. I did not believe you. You helped me but I.. I just got a punishment." She said. Her voice was choking. She was crying. 

"Ankita, leave it. Now that you have escaped, you are safe. Don't worry." I assured her. But how was the wedding stopped? I need to asked her. I wanted to thank god as many times as possible. He is making us together like this for some reason. 

And now, my ultimate responsibility is to take care of Ankita. That Rohit will be back anytime. I need to protect her. Now I really need to do this because I really love her. Even a migraine cannot stop me now!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey dear readers, so that was a great escape. Now this is the beginning of the book. From here, the story is starting. Let us see what happens next. Until then, read the chapter and please do vote for me :)