UNINVITED GUEST

ANKITA

I turned to walk into the bedroom. I saw the coffee was ready on the table. I searched for Raghav. There was no sign of him. I started to drink my coffee. Since yesterday, I was feeling different. I did not feel very insecure like I felt for Rohit.

But why is this feel? I am safe with him. The feel was the same, but why? Just then I saw Raghav coming out of the bathroom. He was looking here and there and he just walked into the bedroom. Is it because of what happened now? He came out and took his phone. He did not come near the coffee table.

I went inside the room seeing his uneasiness. I peeped from the bedroom. He immediately drank the coffee. Oh man, you were hungry for this much time? He is thinking that I will be angry? Anger? Where was that? 

I did not feel angry. I can't show fake anger to him. And, I did not know how to react. Any girl would have slapped him (like me to Rohit) and will feel insecure. But me, I did not feel the same way. 

I did not feel anything insecure about him. I need to do something. I went and sat opposite to Raghav. He was about to go but I stopped him. "Raghav." I called him in a strong tone. Acting like I am angry with him to check whether he was guilty for sure or he was planning to do this.

He turned slowly. "Where are you going?" I asked him. He looked here and there. He was shivering. "Raghav, tell me. You are dressed like you are gonna go somewhere. Where are you going?" I asked him.

"I... I am going to... I am going nearby, to the plantations." He said. I got up. "So, you planned to leave me alone is it?" I asked him. He was still shivering. "Are you planning to leave me?" I asked him. He was shocked. He immediately spoke, "Ankita, what are you even saying? How will I leave you? You came with me because you trust me. How will I leave you?" He asked me. I was speechless.

"I was... I am so sorry for what happened today morning. I know you will be very angry. I know you will never be the same with me, but trust me, I won't leave you Ankita, I am.. I am so sorry." He knelt down and apologized to me.

Raghav.. You care for me. I believe you Raghav. You are not planning to leave me because you want me to be safe. I looked at his eyes. Eyes always say the truth. "Its okay Raghav, I am okay, but... I am happy that you are not leaving me because you were angry on me." I said.

"I know you will be angry on me. Its fair for you to be angry on me. Anyways, if you are willing to join me, you can join me. What is gonna happen, you won't talk to me and maintain distance with me. That's it. Are you coming?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I am coming." I said. "But I need to bath. Can you wait?" I asked him. He waited for me and we both had our breakfast in the restaurant. Raghav and me then went to the coffee plantations. It was so fresh and the smell was so good.

My mood was relaxed now. We then parked the bike and were walking. The silence made the pleasant situation unpleasant. "Raghav." I called him. He turned to look at me. "Raghav I know you are feeling bad, but, can I say you something, you are one of the good humans I have ever come across. I believe you Raghav. I really don't know how to react after all this happened. And I am not a kid. I know my self defense and who is safe and who is not. You take your time Raghav, to recover." I said.

He nodded. I should give him time to feel comfortable, right? And seriously guys, I don't know how to react, believe me!!!

RAGHAV

She must feel weird. I know that. Raghav, see... she is just telling you because she wants you to be comfortable. But I will never ever do this to her anymore. Ankita, I am so sorry for what happened. She will scold me if I apologize.

We both were walking in the busy streets. It was a very busy market. Ankita walked before me. Suddenly a car came and it was about to hit her. "Ankita."  I immediately grabbed her hands and pulled her to my arms. 

She moved away and said, "Thank you so much Raghav." She said with a huge sigh of relief. "You are welcome." She smiled. I saw that again the car was coming from behind. The car stopped and the back door opened. 

ANKITA

The back door opened and my heart just froze. It was ROHIT!!! "See love, I am back!!!" He said as he neared me. His right hand was bandaged. I clutched Raghav's hands. How did he know that I was here? "My friend came here for some work and he said that he saw you, so, I came here so quickly." He said. He came near me and I hid behind Raghav. "Ankita, don't panic. I am there." I was feeling somewhat secured. Tears were starting to gather due to fear. 

"Mr. Raghav, can you please move so that I could take my precious possession?" He asked. "You better face me and take her." He said.

"My guards will take you down." He said. Four men came out from the car. They were hefty and looked strong. "Coward, can't take your love using your strength is it? Scared?" Raghav asked him.

"Not at all, I can take you but my love is waiting for me. So please, can you move? And boys... Raghav must be missing his old self, so, just give him a touch." He said. Raghav as turning red and his eyes were turning red. What happened?

His grip on my wrist increased. "Ankita, I will save you." He said in a strong tone. The men started to beat Raghav, but Raghav... he was just taking them down. He hit each of them and I was scared to see that Raghav. He pushed one to the wall and made another hit a steel rod. Someone hit Raghav's hand. He just lost my grip.

"No...." He shouted. His face was completely different now. "Now come with me now, my love." Rohit held my arms. "Leave me you idiot." I was pushing him but he slapped me tightly. "Raghav!!" I was shouting.  and he pulled me to the car. I saw Raghav. He was coming towards the car but he was not able to make it. The door closed. "Ankita!!" Raghav was shouting.

Raghav, oh my god!!! I started to cry so badly. This bloody monster, he was seeing me with his evil eyes. "Now, its time my girl." He said as he neared me. "I will not loose me to you!!" I said with tears flowing from my eyes.

"Let us see that, with that crook gone." He said in an evil tone.

ROHIT (TWO DAYS BACK)

"So I need to bring Raghav back right?" I asked him. "Yes, that girl, your fiancee is the only way in which we can bring him back." He said.

"Then what is the deal?" I asked him. "You will bring him to the location where I say you by taking her away and you can proceed from there. I will do whatever you want in return." He said. Always he is clear in his objective.

"We get whatever we want in return and we are satisfied." He said. "Yes, so where are they now?" I asked him.

"They are now in Mysore. I had tracked Raghav's mobile number." He said. "Okay, I will let you know when everything is over." I said. 

"Good." He said. Now that my friend, whose native is Coorg saw Ankita said that she was here, I came here and took her away. Now, its mutual.

SHEKAR MENON

At last, I convinced him and made this plan. But I will save that girl for sure. Rohit knows that too. But my son is important. I will save him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, so how was the chapter? I hope you liked it. Enjoy the chapter and please do vote for me :)