ALL THOSE OLDEN DAYS...

ANKITA 

PAST

After Pavi's marriage, just after 5 days, I was working at my desk. I then received so much of notifications from my phone, to see Pavi sending me all wedding pics. She sent like 40+ images!! All of them were so pretty. I saw me also. I was looking beautiful (lol). But something is strange.

I then observed all pictures. I saw HIM. Yeah, that guy. The one who bumped me. I remembered what he did after that. He was following me wherever I went. At times, he winked at me, which turned me red (actually blushing). He was a nice-looking guy, and just saw him at marriage, so I thought he did this for time pass like some guys.

Suddenly someone called me, "Ankita, someone named Gautham is waiting for you at the reception." Gautham? Who is that guy? I went down to see who that guy was. Once I reached the reception, I asked the receptionist where is that person. She pointed at a guy reading newspaper with his one leg on top of another.

I slowly went near him and asked, "Excuse me, are you Gautham?". That guy then folded the newspaper to unveil his face and OMG, that's that GUY. "Oh hi Ankita, how are you?" He extended his hands to me. I was a bit surprised to see him. "How.. how did you know that I work here? And on top of that, how do you know my name?" I asked him in a rush.

"Oh cool down, Ankita, aren't you Pavitra's friend? Am I not her friend? That's how I came to know." He said with a charming smile. Pavi.... I will kill you for this. But why am I feeling a bit excited? Now I have to send him out so that I can go back to work. "Okay Mr. Gautham, nice meeting you." We shook our  hands.

"So we have a good mutual friend. Pavithra's any friend is also a good friend of mine. So, why can't we develop our friendship?" He asked me, waiting for my reply. 

"Mm.." I raised one of my eyebrows and gave him a side-look. "No, actually, we can be good friends you know." He said and smiled. "What, you want my phone number? Sorry sir, unfortunately I can't give." I said and gave a fake smile. "Then, no problem. I will get that soon." 

"What?" , "Not able to believe? Wait till night 9 'o' clock." He said and started going out. "Hello, wait." I was about to go and get him but someone called me, "Ankita, what are you doing?" It was Vasundhara. "Come lets got for lunch break." She said. I then left with her. That guy left. Tcha. Is he really going to call me? At 9? Let me see.

I went home, refreshed and had dinner. Around 9, I went to my bedroom, with my phone on the bed, and me waiting for the call. I then got a call from a number. Could this be.... I picked up. 

"Hello?", "Surprise!!! Hello Ankita.", "How man? How did you get my number??", "Magic.", "Please tell me na?", "I have my own sources." I know that source.

Soon Gautham called me sometimes but it was not that disturbing. He also gave me surprise visits. We then met each other frequently. Late night calls, meetings, surprise visits... These all made me realize who he was. He was very caring, protective too. Then I was not able to stop my thinking about him.

He gave me joy and comfort. I then realized I fell for him. I started to love him. This continued for 6 months. One day, Gautham called me for dinner to a restaurant. I went to the restaurant. He called me into the party hall. I went inside to see heart-shaped balloons floating fully all around the room. I passed through them and I saw a table in between with two candles and roses in between. 

Gautham was standing next to that with a big bouquet of roses. My heart was beating fast, I got goosebumps and my cheeks turned red. I closed my mouth with my hands in excitement. Gautham came and kneeled down and took my hand. "Ankita, these 6 months I spent with you was very precious. It was like I was flying in the air. I want my life to be so positive like this everyday with you by my side. I love you Ankita, will you share your life with me?"

He extended the bouquet. I took it with full of love and then when he rose, I hugged him tightly. "I love you too Gautham, I will be by your side for the rest of my life from today." After the proposal, my life was so happy. Gautham gave me many presents. I gave him many greeting cards. I always signed them as 'Mrs. Gautham.' My room was full of his gifts. Keychain, earrings, dresses, etc. 

He cherished my heart by pouring his love and affection and so did I. Not a single day passes without meeting him. 

After this, our first year anniversary came. Celebrating this one year of togetherness. Gautham took me to a beachside resort and made some arrangements in the beach just for us. We reached the place.

"Gautham, happy anniversary," I gave my gift. "Thank you so much Annu." He hugged me and opened the wrapper. He then took it out. "Oh wow, a new professional camera." Gautham is good at taking pictures. He always wanted a new professional camera as his old one started to malfunction. "That too new model, thank you Annu." He kissed my head. 

"Okay now, mine." He got up and even I got up. He then knelt down and took a small box and opened it. Two diamond rings. "Ankita, will you marry me?" OMG!! I was so happy. I nodded my head and then hugged him tightly. Then we exchanged our rings. "Now we are engaged." He said and showed his finger.

"Secretly." I whispered and kissed his hands. Suddenly someone hit Gautham from the back and Gautham fell down. I got scared and looked behind. I closed my my mouth with both my hands and saw 5-6 bulk men coming. The one who hit Gautham hit him again by kicking him. "Gautham!!" I shouted and  two men came and grabbed me. Tears rolled down so badly and I head one of them say, "Come with us miss." He said and I was struggling to get out of his grip. "Ankita!!" Gautham shouted. The other three joined and surrounded Gautham. 

"Help! Someone help!!!" I shouted. "Leave me you morons!!" I shouted. "First lets finish him before your eyes and the we will take you with us." I started to cry so badly when my Gautham was hit. He started to bleed so badly. I cannot take this anymore. I then kicked the beach sand so fast with force that it went straight into the two moron's eyes.

I did it thrice and then they started to rub their eyes. They left my grip and I saw a small piece of log and hit those two when they were busy rubbing their eyes. I hit their legs and then they fell down. I hit their legs repeatedly so that the couldn't stand and then rushed to Gautham. He took down one guy and was fighting the other two. I hit one guy from the back and Gautham felt easy for him to take down the guys. Luckily, some men came for help and they helped Gautham to take them down. Two ladies who came with them took me with them and made me sat near the beach entrance stairs.

They gave me some water to drink. At last, the men escaped and the people who came for help gave support to Gautham and made him sit beside me. I hugged him tightly and said, " Gautham.. I was scared.. that they will..." I was not able to say further.  He was hurt, his face had scratches and it was bleeding. He then patted me and comforted me. "Can.. can anyone bring me first aid kit?" I asked in a shaky tone. I was choking due to tears. 

Readily they gave the first aid box. "Can we call the police?" One of them asked Gautham. "No need sir, it will be an issue. I can take care of it. Thank you all for your kind help." He said. "Yeah, thank you for saving us." I said them. They told us to take care and left.

I then opened the fist aid kit and started to dress his wounds. "How?" He asked. "What how?" I asked him back. "I never knew you had this avatar." He said with a partial smile. "I was a red-cross member during school days." I answered. I couldn't stop crying after seeing his face with wounds. He is trying to make me normal, I can feel that. 

"Tch.. its paining." He said when I dressed his wound on his forehead. After dressing the wounds, I clutched his hands tightly and I cried. "Gautham.. I thought you will.." I was choking. He then said, "Ankita, how can I leave you when you are with me? You and me share the same life, until you are alive, I will never die." He said and smiled. I hugged him tightly and said, "I love you Gautham, I will.... never leave you." Even he hugged me then.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, after a long time posted a big chapter. I will be updating on alternative days. But I can't guarantee of sure updates. But I will manage to complete it. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please do shower with your votes and comment :)