HOMECOMING

ANKITA

We reached Cochin. We used a different route to go out of the airport. I was feeling a bit dizzy because I woke up now.

At the entrance of the airport, 2 black benz cars were standing. Raghav and me got on the first car along with his father.

Now, we will go to his house.

RAGHAV

My home is just 20 minutes drive from the airport. I was happy and was feeling somewhat bad. Happy that I am going back there after three long years but all those incidents happened there.

We reached my house. No, my bungalow. We had a big lawn and a swimming pool at the back. There was a amall garden which wad maintaied by my amma.

And there was the meeting arena with the swing in the benches, all white with the tea table in the middle. We always sit there and chat for hours. It was her favourite place.

The car stood in the entrance of the house. I got out and Ankita got out too. My father went in casually without saying anything.

I was staring at the entrance. So long time, it has been. I saw Ankita seeing me. "My home." I said. "Mmm..." She responded back.

I then slowly walked in. I then stopped on the way. I saw the small figure. She stopped me. She was looking at me and then I saw tears were pouring down.

She just walked towards me and then the next moment I felt her fingers brush my cheeks very hardly. She slapped me tightly. I held my cheek and saw her.

"How dare you... you didn't even bother to say me atleast na?" She said and then hugged me tightly. I patted her back.  She cried a lot. "How much you made us miss you, you idiot, I hate you. Now only you bothered to see me na?" She released from my hold and wiped her tears.

"I am sorry Supriya, I am sorry. Till now, I felt guilty about that. You are the only soul I always feel for now in this household." I said. "Anyways, you... you should not leave here without saying me." She said.

"Promise." I said. She became fat. A bit. Her cheeks were so chubby than before. My lovely friend and sister, how much you have changed, except the love you shower on me, everything changed.

She then smiled. "I am happy that you came." She said and hugged me a moment and then went back. She saw Ankita. "She is... she came with you na? Ranjoth told me that you are with her." She said. Ankita said a 'hi' to her.

Even Supriya waved at her with a smile on her face. "Supriya." I heard him. "Come Gautham." Her face changed. The smile reduced. "Just switch on the heater. I will come and refresh myself." He said.

She went in immediately without saying anything. Idiot he is. I hate him now. Whatever he says, nothing felt right to me.

ANKITA

Raghav's house was very big. But all were very simple. Just like my house. It was very simple but neat. I liked the ambience.

When I entered, I saw a girl come and slap Raghav tightly. I was shocked. But the next moment she hugged him snd cried. Raghav was comforting her.

And then she saw me and I greeted her. I saw HIM coming and he told her something and she oneyed it. Is she Gautam's... wife?

Raghsv saw me. His cheeks were so red. "Raghav. Your... "

"She is Supriya. My cousin sister. See the thing which she gave me on my arrival after 3 long years." He said as he pointed his cheeks and smiled. He is happy that he came back.

"Come in." He said. He walked before me but I stopped halfway to see the living room. It was the so big. I slowly went in and saw the room. It is wrong but it wss half the wsy where I went.