𝑷 𝑹 𝑶 𝑳 𝑶 𝑮 𝑼 𝑬

D A M I A N

Today is the day. The day everyone was waiting for. A few months ago we were told that my wife Brittany couldn't get pregnant, which is a big problem in the mafia world, no child, no heir, So we asked for an ovum donation, of which we got a quick answer.

Currently, Brittany is heavily pregnant. We are having a boy. Even if I have no feelings for Brittany, I will treat my child with love. With Brittany, it was an arranged marriage to merge our mafias.

she has blonde hair and brown eyes, but she has the worst character ever. All she cares about is shopping. she's very stubborn, a bitch, she only asks for attention and to be honest it wouldn't even surprise me if she's ever cheated on me

I wonder what his biological mother looks like. I wanted to meet her to thank her for her egg donation, but Brittany wouldn't be Brittany if she didn't make a drama

the baby is supposed to be born this week, and I'm excited but no one needs to know. In the mafia world you should be heartless but I can't do that to my child

Right now I am sitting in my office reading some documents but am disturbed by one of my workers. Bitch. "Boss, the baby's room is ready" I nod and tell him to leave my office.

I had the baby's room put next to ours so I can hear him when he cries, and knowing Brittany she wouldn't even get up from her sleep to feed him.𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩.

I was about to sign a paper when i hear Brittany's scream from downstairs. She probably broke her nail.

I groan at the moment when someone knocks at my office door. Leave me alone, i don't give a fuck. "Come in" I mutter.

"Boss, It's Brittany she-"I interrupt him.

"I don't give a fuck if she broke her nail, again" I let my head fall on my hands and sigh, knowing he's still in my office. "Why are you still here, what do you want?!"

"B..Boss she's going into labor, she need to go to the hospital" he stutters.

"And you couldn't tell me earlier?!" Shit.

I quickly grab my car key and run downstairs. "Grab the baby bag or whatever you call it, upstairs in the nursery" I say to one of my workers when I meet him at the stairs.

"OMG, I'm gonna get fat when this thing is gonna born!!" Brittany screams with her thick Russian accent.

"First of all, it's not a THING but a BABY and secondly, I don't give a fuck if you're gonna get fat" I say, looking at het.

"So you're still gonna love me even if I'm fat?" She uses her puppy dog eyes. That doesn't work on me.

"Did I once said that I love you? I don't think so, so will you just shut up" It wasn't even a question, so I didn't wait on a reply. But she did.

"But we're MARRIED!" She screams.

"Yeah yeah, not that shit again. Go in the car the baby is coming".

The ride was quick but her screams were loud. Too loud.

7 hours later

Her screams were horrible. She got that pitchy voice, but hearing her scream was like asking Satan for a painful death.

But now I have a cute baby boy in my arms. He's so tiny, I'm scared to break him.

"Hey Jax, daddy is gonna love you and protect you 24/7, I'm gonna give you everything you need or want, even the world if I could" his eyes looking into mine like they are paralyzed.

He got blue eyes and dark hair like me, but his lips doesn't look like mines or Brittany's. Probably like her mother's.

I give him a kiss on his chubby cheeks and wish him good night before putting him into his bed.

Jax Romano. Sounds good.

————————————
Hello guys.
This is my first story in English, I normally write in Dutch but I wanted to change for once. So if I write mistakes would you guys pleas say it in comments or something?

I'm first gonna write some chapters before putting my story definitely on wattpad.

So this story is coming soon

Bye bye <3