13 | 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤

D  A  M  I  A  N

D A M I A N

I groan when I feel something rubbing my dick. I open my eyes and see Emilia all clenched around my body, with her hand on my dick and looks at me like a lost puppy.

Since I asked her to be my girlfriend two days ago, we didn't stop having sex. We dropped Jax at daycare and get horny and doing it till we needed to get Jax, then when he was asleep at night we will do it all night long. So I don't have enough sleep but I also left my work undone.

"Baby, you're horny as fuck" I groan. I turn ourselves around so that I'm bending over Emilia now. I play with her breast while I'm kissing her neck.

"I'm horny because I sleep and wake up with a man that screams sex" she whispers.

"May I know who that man is?" I smirk still playing with her right breast and kissing her neck.

"I don't know. I think he's called my boyfriend" she grins.

"Well. I think your boyfriend is really hungry right now" after those words left my lips I go under the thin blanket that's covering us, and plant my lips on her pussy.

"Oh god" she moans and plays with my hair.

"Daddy! Can I come in?" Jax yells at the other side of the door knocking like crazy.

"Oh god not now" I groan. I go back up and cover Emilia with the blanket. I put my boxers on and open the door. "Yes buddy you can-" I didn't even finish he just runs and jumps on Emilia.

"Good morning mommy!" He kisses Emilia's cheeks.

"Morning baby" Emilia place kisses all over his little face making him giggle.

He called her mommy. So cute. I always wanted a real mom for Jax, and now that I found one I'm not letting her go.

"Am I not getting a 'good morning daddy' too?" I put my hand on my left peck making it seems like I'm hurt.

Jax eyes are filling with tears. "I'm sorry, daddy" he whispers.

"No baby don't cry I was joking" I go to him and kiss him on his cheek making him smile. "Morning munchkin" I smile.

"Morning daddy!" He smiles and kisses me on the nose a couple of times.

"Can I get in the blanket too?" He asks as he tries to take the blanket off of Emilia.

"Baby how about we go at subway for breakfast?" I ask him trying to distract him from what he's doing.

"Really?!!" He screams and jumps on the bed.