06 | 𝐍𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐱 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

E M I L I A

E M I L I A

After our heated sex in the car, we decided to go to his place.

He's riding so fast, I love it. He places his hand on my sex and begins to rub  it. "Mmmhhh, faster"

He goes faster and when he finally puts a finger in. My phone rings. Oh god who calls me at this time?

I pick up, with his hand still on my sex rubbing it. "Emilia Ricci, what can I do for you" I answer when I see that it's the hospital calling me.

"Dr. Ricci, Dr. Hendrix is absent and his client is giving birth, we don't have another doctor for this, you're the only one that picked the phone up. Please be fast she's at 7!"

I grab his hand out of my sex. "Can you bring me at the hospital of NYU Langone, ride faster please it's an emergency!"

He rides as fast as he can, and let me tell you that it's really fast. That fast that I'm afraid to die right now.

He parks just in front of the hospital. At this hour the hospital is closed, so I need my badge to open it. And I'm lucky that I always have it with me.

I pick my bag and open the door. I feel that Damian is following me and at this moment I don't care. Because if this woman is at 10 a long time ago, it's possible that the child could die. So I pick my badge and open the doors and run at the counter.

"Dr. Ricci I was called for an emergency" I can't breathe at this moment, I'm afraid if I'm too late that it's too late for the baby too.

"Room 152"

I run to find the room, 149,...150,...151,...152. I run inside.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Ricci I'm going to be here for your birth because
Dr. Hendrix couldn't be here"

She screams, probably because she's ready to give birth. I get closer to her vagina and see how far she is.

"She's at 10! Listen you need to give me a good long push okay? Can you do that for me"

D A M I A N

I didn't know what was happening, I didn't want her to be alone if someone she loves, is at the hospital. But when I saw that she pulled a badge out her bag, I understood that she worked here. I don't know if she's a doctor or something like that. So I just followed.

I saw that she was a little stressed. I don't know why, I just... follow. I have nothing to do so...

I should probably stay with her, she might need a drive home later?