11 | 𝐈𝐬 𝐈𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞?

E M I L I A

E M I L I A

I wake up next to Damian. And let me tell you that It feels good. I look at his face where the sun shines on. His lips, jawline, eyebrows. Just like a hot movie start.

I put my hand on his hair and stroke it a bit. I feel that I need to feel this beautiful lips of his, so my thumb is now on his lips. I stoke his underlip and it parts away from the upper lip.

I softly place a kiss on his lips and get up. I take some clothes and take a shower. When I'm under the shower I think about me and Damian, we didn't had sex it's been a week or something. And I think I'm frustrated, I mean sexually. In other words, I'm horny as hell.

I turn the shower off and put a towel around my body. I put some lotion on my soft skin. Something good about my body is that I don't have to shave, I'm clean as a baby.

I put my black lingerie on and then my clothes. I quickly brush my teeth and, done.

I take a quick glance on my phone and see that it's just 8am. Too early man.

I get out of the room and go in Jax's room. He's spread all over his bed, so I sit on a open place on his bed. I stroke his hair and kisses his forehead. "Jax, wake up baby" I am waking him up so that he can take a nap later and that he could sleep early the night. Because if he wakes up at 10 am he will take a nap at 17pm then sleep 1 or 2 hours then I need to wake him up for dinner, and then he can't sleep at 8pm because he just woke up. You see what I mean?  God kids are difficult.

"Just....wait.....2 minutes" he whispers tiredly.

"Baby, no wake up. Wanna make breakfast with me?" I kiss his cheek.

"Can... we first....go to....wal...walmart?" He murmurs still tired.

"What'd you wanna get ?"

"Food" he whispers. He's so cute when he sleeps. He always puts his thumb in his mouth and lays on his stomach, but he's everywhere on his bed like he moves too much.

"Okay, get up baby"

"I'm not a baby" he opens his eyes with a frown and pouty lips.

He gets up and jumps on me, cuddling my chest and closing his eyes again.

"Did daddy tell you that I need to go to the babysitter building?" He whispers.

What the fuck is that. "What do you mean?"

"Every Wednesday, daddy brings me to a building with so much kids and babysitters. There's where I met Aaron!" He jumps exited.