16 | 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

D A M I A N

D A M I A N

"I said eat your breakfast" I look at Jax who doesn't want to eat his fucking pancakes just because he's excited to go to the beach.

"Daddy no! We have no time" he shakes his head and tries to pull me out of my chair.

"If you don't eat, then we're not going"

He shuts up and looks at Emilia. She opens her arms and picks him up. Jax looks at me and then back at her.

"He said we're not going!" He screams and cries. Fuckkk. He's fucking acting. When he cries he cries tears, but right now he doesn't have fucking tears running down his cheeks. Dramatic kid.

"No baby we're going, just eat your breakfast. We don't want you to faint before we reach the beach, hm" Emilia tries to calm him, and surprisingly he shuts up. He looks around like he just didn't cry like a drama queen.

Lmao...

Emilia puts him in his chair and he finally takes some bites of his breakfast.

❥❥❥

We lay at the lounges on the beach while Jax's running towards the water. We made it, we're finally at the beach. I just couldn't take it anymore with Jax, he couldn't shut up, so he didn't stop talking.

"I'm gonna go check on Jax" I tell her and she hums back and starts reading a book.

I spot Jax with a little girl not far away. I stay quietly behind Jax and listen to what he says to this gril.

"You see this?" He asks the little girl before he continues. "This is a fish" he says like she's too dumb to know what it is. Oh lord.

"You wanna go on a date with me?You are really cute" Jax blurts out and his cheeks reddening.

"No" she runs away.

Jax sits on the ground and looks at the water.

"It's okay buddy. Once you grow up you're gonna have plenty of women's  throwing themselves at you" I rub his back gently.

"But I wanted her" He whines.

"You can't always have what you want"

"But-"

"Come on, we came here to have fun, no?" I look at him and he gives me a toothy smile.