19 | 𝐌𝐲 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

E M I L I A

E M I L I A

I wake up feeling Damian's dick pocking me. I turn around to have a look at his face. I peck him on the lips. "Wake up" kiss. "I'm" kiss. "Hungry" kiss.

"I'm hungry too" I squeal as he pushes me backwards. "But not for food" He licks his lips.

He looks at my pussy with lustful eyes.

I completely forgot that we were naked.

"Can I ride your thigh?" I saw it once on pornhub and it looked kinda pleasurable.

He smirks and places me on his thigh. I place both of my hands on his stomach and begin to grind. Damian groans and picks his already hard dick in his hand.

"Oh shit baby. You look so good" He moans.

He squeezed one of my breasts and put it in his mouth. His tongue playing with my nipple making me moan louder.

"You have such a fucking gorgeous body" He grunts. He looks so hot with his dick in his hand masturbating himself.

I take his dick in my hand and he places both of his hands on my ass cheeks.

"Come on baby. Cum for me"

Damian moans when his dick spills cum all over my hand. Just looking at the cum dripping from my hand makes me cum in no time.

I lay on too of him with my hand still wrapped around his cock.

"You know. You can unwrap your hand from my dick before I cum again" I gently squeeze his dick and unwrap my hand.

❥❥❥

"Can I do your hair?"

We just finished showering after our adult moment, and Damian wants do dry my hair. So I just nod and hand him the hair dryer.

He combs my hair and drys it.  every one to two minutes he stops the hairdryer to comb my hair so there are no knots in it.

"Why isn't it dry?" He lets a frustrating sigh slip from his mouth. "Why do you have so much hair?" He turns the hair dryer off and looks at me from the mirror.

"Do you want me bald or something?"

"No. No I love your hair, Darling" He kisses me on my head. "Okay. I think it's done"

"Thanks babe" I give him a smile and take his hand. "Now we need to get dressed and eat"

I remember leaving some outfits of mine in his closet so I'm quickly gonna change in one of those outfits.