22 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

D A M I A N

"Matteo. Get up and follow me" He comes with me outside and lights a cigarette up.

"Another mafia is tracking us I want you to take them to the safe house as fast as you can, and don't ask questions"

"Alright brother. Be careful" He throws the cigarette on the ground and goes inside.

I quickly go into my car and drive somewhere knowing they are tracking me. I want to distract them so that my brother can drive them safely to the house.

I take my phone out of my pocket and call back up giving them the location to where I'm going.

Soon enough i have two cars behind me with my men to protect me. I drive as fast as I can and I see that two more cars are following us, they are not my men for sure.

They begin to shoot so I take my gun out. I let my window go down and shoot in their directions.

"Cazzo" I swear out when they shoot two of my car tires. Shit I need to get out of the car.

Still in my car I shoot to of the men in the car. I get out of my car and hide just behind a bush.

Fuck where are my men when I need them. The second car stops just behind the one I killed the men and they get out of the car.

I spot three other cars that are coming our way. My men.

Fucking finally.

I quickly shoot the other men and just as I was about to go into my mens car a bulked men comes in front of me and shoots me in my leg.

"Shit"

I punch him on the face and his gun falls from his hand.

I see Andre shooting him on the head and reaching me. He helps me in the car and takes me to the safe house.

"Does it hurt boss?"

"No Andre it tickles, of course it fucking hurts!" I scold at him for being so stupid. "Andre I want you to sort everything out and bring me that fucking bastard that did all pf this shit, I also want that no one knows about my whereabouts not ever my men. Understood?"

"Yes boss"

❥❥❥

I get out of the car with Andre's help and walk at the door of the safe house. We quickly get to the nurse at the third floor trying to get unnoticed. 

To not get Emilia worried.

When we finally reach the door a voice stops me in my track.

"Are you stupid thinking you could come without being noticed "

At this moment I knew I fucked up. She runs up at me and gets me on the bed.

"Where's the doctor?" She asks Andre.

"I'm just here miss" the home doctor comes in by running in the room.

While I'm being taken care of Emilia gives me those looks that she gives when she's mad. A few min later the doctor is done and on her way back home.

"Andre, can you get out please I can take care of him now" She tells him without taking her eyes of me.

Andre gets as fast as he can out. Emilia shuts the door and locks it.

"Are you okay?" She worriedly asks sitting by my side.

My eyes soften at her " of course I'm good love"

"Good, Jax is asleep and he's probably not gonna wake up any time soon" she says as she takes my pants out.

Her hand takes my cock and she goes up and down. Her lips licking here and there, she sucks and goes faster with her hand. Just as I'm about to cum she takes her hand off.

I groan in frustration "why?" Fuck.

"You didn't deserve it, next time tell me what's going on" She gets up and leaves the room and closes the door behind her.

❥❥❥

I wake up with Emilia wrapped around me. I grunt as she moves and hits my wound with her knee. "Shit"

My phone goes off meaning that someone is trying to call me. "What"

"Boss we found them, those fuckers from yesterday"

E M I L I A

I wake up in a empty bed a really good way to start my day. I roll over and fall to the ground.

"Daddy!" Jax opens the door and comes running into the room.

"Mommy? Why are you on the floor?" He asks completely confused and reaches out to me to get me up. 

"I fell out of the bed baby" I kiss his forehead. "Are you hungry?" He nods.

I take him in my arms and lead us into my bathroom. I take my toothbrush and brush my teeth bc I just can't eat without brushing my teeth.

And when I'm done I take us downstairs. The front door opens just when I finish cooking breakfast.

Damian gets in with a bloody shirt. I take Jax into my arms so that he wouldn't see the blood.

"Where were you?" I ask as I take Jax's food and go into the living room. I leave his food on the table and put him on the ground to eat. "Don't make a mess okay baby?" He nods as he starts eating and watching paw patrol.

I go back into the kitchen where Damian is waiting with a new shirt on.

"I'm sorry love, I had something to take care of" He kisses my lips.

"Okay, take a shower you smell bad" I give him a smile and kiss his cheek. "And don't take too long, food is ready"

He kisses me as he leaves to take a shower.

I'm sorry I've been gone for way too long. I had trouble to write I couldn't come to write something down. I don't know if this chapter is good I've been trying to write this for about 5 months.
I hope u like it guys see you soon!