02 | 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

D  A  M  I  A  N

D A M I A N

I was at my club working with one of my friends when a worker from home called me to tell me that Brittany slapped my son because he was hungry and he woke her up at 10PM to ask if she was going with him, because he was scared in the dark alone in the kitchen. I'm fucking killing her.

This is the first and last time that someone laid a hand on my son!

Now I rush home to give her a good lesson. You're gonna regret this shit Brittany.

Opening my gate with the password I drive full speed to the front door. Opening my car door and slamming it, I make my way to the door and open it.

I hear little sniffles from the living room so I make my way over there. When I enter my living room I see my baby on the ground with his back against the couch. "Daddy?!" Running to me he gives my legs a hug.

I bend down to hug him tightly. I take his head with my hands and look at him to see that my baby's cheek is red. I give him a kiss on his forehead. "Tell me, are you okay? Are you still hungry? Does it hurt?" I ask him to make sure he don't need anything before I go to see that pathetic witch.

"She slapped me and said that I made a mistake to wake her up because I was hungry, so she locked my bedroom door and said that I was sleeping on the couch alone in the darkness as a punishment because I woke her up" he sobbed on my shoulder. My baby was scared and I couldn't help it to let a tear slip. "A-a-and I-I am s-still hungry, daddy" he sobbed more and I hugged him against my chest.

"Hey baby look at daddy, this is never going to happen again I promise. Do you want me to make you some food? Did you even have dinner?" I didn't have a cook so Brittany needed to make dinner for him. He shook his head, and that's what makes me angrier.

"Come with me I'm gonna make you some food, that sounds good right?" I feel so bad that I left him here, did this shit happen often when I wasn't home?

"Okay, I love you daddy" he cried when I carried him on my hip to the kitchen. "I love you more, buddy"

I go to the kitchen and make some pasta for him, still carried him on my hip. I pick a plate and put some pasta in it.

I sit him on the counter and feed him. When the plate was empty I asked if he was still hungry, but ge shook his head.

"Can I have some water please?" It wasn't louder than I whisper, I hope he doesn't think that I'm capable to slap him. "Yes kiddo, don't ever be afraid to ask me something okay?" He nodded his head and I hive him a glass of water.