07 | 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐃𝐚𝐲

D A M I A N

D A M I A N

I feel that someone is jumping on my bed. And this someone might be, Jax.

I slowly open my eyes hoping he doesn't see that I'm already up.

The moment his back is turned to me, I jump out of the bed and jump on him, without putting much weight on him, and put kisses all over his little face.

He giggles, and picks my face with both of his hands and kisses my nose. "Morning, daddy"

"Good Morning, my little man" I tickle him, and his giggles turns in laugh.  "So, what do you wanna do today little man"

He begins to jump back on on the bed and screams " Breakfast!!"

"Come on, we're having breakfast!" I pick him up and throw him on my shoulder.

Once we're in the kitchen I put him in his chair. "What do you want to eat?"

"Pizza"

"Baby, you can't have pizza for breakfast. Maybe for lunch"

"Okay, euhm... fruits? And toast"

I start making him a smoothie, and cut also some fruits and put it in a bowl.

After his toast is ready I put everything in front of him, and we start eating. "Daddy, you working today?"

"No baby, I'm not working today. Do you want to do something?" He's probably gonna ask to go to the park. He made a few friends a week ago at the park, and he's hoping to see them again. I should maybe put him in kindergarten, so he can be a bit social. 

"Park? Ice cream?!" I laugh, he's so cute. How do you expect me to say no to this?

"If you want, then yes. Ice cream and park". He jumps up and down from him seat in excitement.

❥❥❥

I just showered him, and now it's my turn. So I went to my room and take a quick shower. I don't want to leave him alone.

I dress up and go to his room. "Jax, where are you". I don't see him, and to be honest his room is too big for him.

I turn around, to look around the house. "Booo!" I hear him scream from the corner of his room, with a blanket over him.

"Aaaah!" I pretend to be shocked. "You scared me, little man"

I pick him up and take the blanket off of him. "So, ready?" He nods.