17: Donlad

I ran up to Donald and gave hugged him. "I missed you," he said smiling. "I missed you too" I left for Los Angeles to visit my sister for the week. "so where to first," he said beginning to walk with me following him. "star bucks," we both said in agreement before laughing. We both smiled and headed to star bucks. Lucky us no one was there. He walked up to the counter and spoke, "two tall pink drinks" He said to the cashier. "two pink drinks coming up" he turned around and looked at me as we waited. "so how was whales?"

 he asked leaning on the counter. "it was amazing, it was so nice to see everyone again" "well I'm glad you had fun, just wish I was there with you" I looked up at him and smiled. "Same, it was boring without you," I said pretending to pout earning a laugh from him. "here you go," the cashier said as we both looked over at her and gabbed our drinks. "thank you" "aww he has manners" I joked.

We walked over to a table at the end of the Starbucks and sat down. "So I have so much stuff planned for us today" he spoke smiling with his cute usual laugh. I smiled at him in return. "Oh yeah," I said sarcastically "oh yeah" he spoke recreating my sarcasm. "What do you have planned," I asked taking a sip of my pink drink (try it) while looking at him. "It's a surprise" I pretended to pout he just smiled. " I hate surprises" (true) "I know, I know but you have to wait" he spoke just smiling at me

All of a sudden my phone dung with a message. I picked it up to see I got a message from Txunami about me coming back to town.

Txu: hey heard you were back in Town, wondering if you wanted to hang out.

I read the message and then looked back up at Don. "Something wrong" I schock my head in response. "Everything's fine". But after that, I kept getting distracted a lot by messaging her constantly. " Until I finally came to my senses and put my phone away. "so now it's time for the surprise he smiled?" he looked at me"hmm... let me think about it" I joked . "I guess, as long as I'm with you I finally said after a bit of silence. "huh that's surprising," he said joking, "shut up"i said s I hit him "ow" he pretended to pout.

***At Beach**

we walked barefoot in the sand,  "it's beautiful," I said still walking. I love sunsets, they're beautiful. That's why he took me here, cause he knew, he should probably get a reward for being best friend, do they make those? "it is" He said smiling and looking at me . "thank you" was all I said, he stopped for a moment and turn to look at me. "for what?" he asked curiously. I looked at him and smiled. "for taking me here" he smiled and looked directly at me, "of course, anything for you" I was blushing really hard, and it was very obvious, I knew he could tell. "your blu-" before he could finish his sentence I cut him off and I kissed him. I pulled away and just smiled at him. "why'd you stop?" he asked joking. "your stupid" I laughed at him as he put his arms around my waist and pulled me in and kissed me again.