Chapter 15: Whales Pt 2

After paying for the cloth we headed to the boys shop because we promised the boys that we would if they went with us and of course they did. Once we got their the boys were all exited and ran off. Jenna went with Dunlap to keep and eye on him, and I went with Jentzen to keep an eye on him. I picked up a blue flannel. "What about this shirt?" I showed it to him. "Oh my gosh I love this" a huge smile grew on my face. "Really!?"  "No!" He said as he walked right past me. My smile turned into a frown real fast. After the boys checking out we headed out to meet up with the rest of the squad and my sisters squad. Once we got to the spot we were supposed to meet we were the first ones their so we went on our phones and did some TikTok's. 

After about ten minutes the rest of the squad arrived. They came and sat down. Unfortunately today is over already and we can only be here for a day. Once leaving the mall we went back to the hype house. "Oh I'm gonna miss you sis" Arissa said as she hugged me. "Same" we all said our goodbyes then we got into the car. As we left I looked out the window and smiled. Seeing Jacob and my sister so happy together it made me realize I wanted to make me and Walker official. Girls can do anything guys can do right? So i'll ask him out.

We finally arrived in L.A and I was so exhausted but I needed to ask out Walker no matter what. Once we reached my house I went in and changed. Then I rode my bike to Walkers house witch is down the street from mine. I knocked on the door and waited patently for him to open the door. The first time I knocked he didn't open.  Up the second time. "Amazon?" He asked confused. "Look Walker I really like you, I've liked you since the day I met you, and well.... They say girl can do anything guys can do."

"So will you out with me?"