Chapter One: Goodbye

Before you guys read this I want you to know your reading the 2nd book of the series if you haven't read the first one make sure to check that one out :)

"Thank you guy so much for watching, doesn't forget to like, subscribe, and comment, 66% of you who watch are not subscribed" I said my outro then stopped the recording. "Here Dave" I handed it to my cameraman o edit it then left to get lunch. After grabbing my salad i sat down and started to eat at the island. "What ya eating" "Salad" Tate rolled her eyes at me then opened a bag of chips. "Boring" then she walked away without saying anything. As Tate was walking out

 of the room my parent's came in "Ah sit down Tate" she frowned and sat down next to me. "Indiana" we waiting a few seconds for her to come down until she finally did, "Yea mum?'' ''Sit down we need to tell you guys something" she sat down on the other side of me, "did i do something wrong" "Were here too Sherlock" Tate shouted at her, "girls stop arguing". 

"We're moving to LA" i just looked at her in shock, "funny guys real funny" but they didn't say anything. "Are you guys serious, i don't wanna leave, i have everything here, i wont refuse too" they looked at me and stayed quiet, " So Tate, Indiana are you guys gonna back me up" they just looked at me without saying a word. "I think this will be good for us" Indiana finally spoke, Tate nodded agreeing with her. "Wow so now you guys agree" i ran out of the kitchen and ran upstairs to my room, plopped on the bed, and cried int my pillow.

                                                                    ***Time Skip***

As i entered my school a bunch of fans ran up to me, "Amzon!!!" i just walked past them to sad to do anything, "guys i'm sorry i can't take pictures with you guys". I caught up to my friends and we walked to class. Once we got to class we sat down and started talking. "So what, that's it, your leaving 6 hours away and their nothing you can do about it?" i nodded in response. "Welp we are gonna make this the best last day ever" I smiled at them then hugged them. Dang I'm really gonna miss them.

                                                                      ***Time Skip***

Sadly class ended. "I'm gonna miss you guys" i hugged them and as i hugged them it felt like we've been hugging for years, but i knew we weren't because soon i heard my mum honk. "By Amazon, msg us as soon as you get to L.A." i nodded and walked away not forgetting to looked back one more time. After the ride we finally got home. I got out of the car  and went inside to see that everything was already packed and put in the car. "Alright Amazon go change then come out so we can leave to the airport", I nodded then walked to my room. It was so empty.

I felt tears come down my cheek but i quickly wiped them with my sleeve

I felt tears come down my cheek but i quickly wiped them with my sleeve. I changed then went outside to the car. My sister's we're already in the car, my mum and dad in the front, Indiana and Tate in the back seat, and me and Ellie (our pug) int eh very back. As i looked out the window at the last time i'll ever see this town, tears started to fall down again and this time i let it happen. I put my headphones and just cried. As i was crying Ellie came up to me and laid down on my lap. A tiny smile cracked from my face but i quickly went back to crying. Soon we were no longer in Phoenix and it was no where in site. I pet Ellie and cried myself to sleep. 

                                                                            ***Time Skip***

Once i finally woke up we were already at the airport, i decided to make the best out of it and make a YouTube video. "Hey what's up guys it's ya girl Amazon, I am at the airport right now, because as you can see by the title i am moving to L.A"  unfortunately my  cameraman couldn't come so i have to find a new one. "Alright Indiana, Tate i'm hungry, let's go grab something to eat" they both nodded and agreed. :Here ya go" i gave the camera to Indiana and led the way to McDonald's . After we ate we started to aboard the plane. "Alright guys so we are boarding the plane right now we will get back to you when we get to L.A." i stopped recording then did the begging  part of the  montage.  After i stopped the camera and texted Hayden letting him know I'm in on the plane now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon: On the plane now

                                                                 Okay let me know when you get to LA so : Hayden

                                                                  we could hang

Amazon: Okay

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I put my headphones on, started playing 'Drop in the ocean', put my phone away and started to fall asleep.

                                                                   **Time Skip***

Once i woke up we were finally in L.A. I messaged Hayden letting him know we were in L.A and we are supposed to grab coffee at Starbucks in a bit. Once we got off the plane i finished up my montage, "Oop, okay so we just got off the plane and now I'm on my way to meet Hayden at Starbucks, let's go". I paused the video then walked over to my mum. "Mum I'm going to Starbucks to meet with Hayden". "Okay let me know when your on you way back"                                "Okay" i walked away and started to walk to Starbucks. After probably ten minutes i finally arrived at Starbucks. Once i got their Hayley was their too. I walked up to both of them and gave 

them hugs. "Hey Guys" "Hey" we all hugged each other then i went up to the register to buy some coffee. "Hi can i get the White Chocolate Mocha Cappuccino with four pumps of white chocolate syrup" "coming right up" as they got up to go make it i pulled out my phone and scrolled through Snap chat. All of a sudden i felt some arms go on my shoulder. "Holy crap" i jumped and turned around to see....