Chapter 12: Walker

I sat down on the couch next to Txunami staring off into a distance. "Amazon, where are you?" I quickly looked up to see Txunami waving at me. "Sorry I was in another world" she rolled her eyes, "yea I can tell" I just smiled and laughed. "So we still going to Starbucks later?"  I looked up at her and nodded. "Yea".

**A Few Hours Later***

"so you and Walker?" I just looked up at Txunami. I just smiled and laughed. "were just friends" she rolled her eyes. "Ya right, admit that you like him" I just looked at him. "Okay I do like him" she smiled. "I knew it".  I just ignored her and continued to drink my Pink Drink. I hate coffee, but I love Pink Drinks from Starbucks. As I was about to tell Txunami something my phone buzzed. I quickly picked up my phone to see a messege from Walker.

Walker: Hey❤

Amazon: Hey❤

Amazon: Wanna hang

Amazon: sure

Walker: At my house

Amazon: B their in 10

After massaging Walker I looked up at Txunami. "Txunami I have to go"  she frowned a bit. "okay"  I got up and left. "Promise I'll make it up to you" she nodded. Once I got to Walker's house I knocked on the door. He someone finally opened it, but it wasn't Walker. I adjusted my eyes to see Elliana. "hey" she said smiling. "Hey" I leaned in for  hug. "What's going on?" She just smiled. "you'll see" she moved her hands for me to follow her.  I followed her and went outside. As soon as we got outside I saw a bunch of lights hanging.

 As soon as we got outside I saw a bunch of lights hanging

 Okay now I'm really confused. "Elliana!?" she turned around silently "you'll see" . I continued to follow her leading her to the backyard where it was all decorated with light. I finally looked forward to see Walker standing their with a rose. I just chuckled and laughed.

As soon as Elliana saw I noticed him she left. I felt kinda awkward though because everyone was staring at us, but I also kinda felt bad because Stefan admitted to me the other day he still likes me. I begun to walk up to Walker and he handed me a rose. "You did all of this for me?" I finally spoke, "I would do anything for you" I just smiled so big I'm pretty sure I looked like and idiot, I'm so lucky to have him.  We went and sat down on the blankets. "will you be my girlfriend?" I just looked at him and smiled. "Yes" 

***Time Skip, sorry ya'll****

Ever since Stefan, Elliana, Corrinnie, and I left Goat Fam without saying anything we've been getting a lot of hate. A little to much to handle sometimes. I've cried  a lot this past week and I've been pretty depressed. Walker doesn't know though, he's trying to be the best boyfriend he can but I don't tell him. I was laying on my bed texting Hayden Sumrall when I got a notification on snap chat. I opened my Snapchat to see someone commented on one of my post with my squad.

 I opened my Snapchat to see someone commented on one of my post with my squad

Comments

GoatFam4ev: I can't believe you would just leave the squad like that, I would litterly kill to be in his squad, are you okay?

And then I thought about it for a moment, am I okay? A slight tear begun to roll down my cheek but I quickly wiped it away. I've had enough of this. I got up and walked to (again don't know his name) to tell him something. As soon as he saw me he quickly turned. "Wassup" It took a lot of guts to say what I was gonna say but I finally did. "I'm leaving the squad" as soon as I said that his facial expressions changed. "What? Why?" "I'm getting a lot of hate for leaving and I can't deal with this anymore". I didn't give him a chance to speak I just walked away. He slightly got up but he just stayed in his chair.

Once I got home I ran to my room and laid their. All of a sudden Tate and Indiana come in my room. "I nodded trying to hide that I wasn't. Tate sat down and Indiana sitting next to her. "We're your sisters we know when your lying." I just stared at them. "Ever since I left Goat Fam I've been getting a lot of hate" Indiana nodded then they both leaned in and hugged me. "It's gonna be okay Amazon" I just cried in their arms.

***One Week Later***

It's been a week since I left the squad, I haven't told Walker I left but I'm pretty sure he already knows. I haven't really hung out with any of my friends besides, Hayley, Hayden(Surreal), and Annie, I can't deal with the drama right now. I also haven't really hung out with Walker either, I have to tell him why though, I can't just keep ignoring him. "Amazon I need to tell you something" I looked up at Hayden (Sumeral) to see his face. "Yea?" he paused for a moment trying to figure out a way to say whatever he was gonna say. "I like you" I just stared at him in utter shock then I remembered I didn't tell him about Walker and I. "look Hayden, your amazing really but I'm seeing someone" he slightly frowned. "It's cool" then his facial expressions changed like he got an idea. "Best friends" he smiled, "best friend" the we locked pinkies. 

This is the end of the chapter, hope you guys enjoyed, took me a few weeks to write, don't worry I will update again every two days, so I will update Friday 👌🏻✌🏻