Chapter Four: Stefan

"Okay so we we're supposed to do a cool video but unfortunately we are having a stalker" Gavin did his intro then showed the video on the screen. "So today we will be catching the stalkers, i got the whole crew with me" he pointed the camera to the squad. "Okay let's go find him" we split u, girls went in one room and boys went in the other. It felt like we've been waiting for hours till he finally peaked around the wall. Corinnie freaked and started screaming and so did he rest of the girls. "Guys calm down" all of a sudden the boys came in. "Did you see that" Brian asked all of us. "Yes". We all decided to stay in the girls room just in case. we waited for a few 

more minutes then we went downstairs. "Gavin did you see that" Sarah pointed at the window to see the stalker by the window. We all jumped I screamed a bit. "Gavin lock the door" Gavin ran to the doors and the windows and locked them. Just  then the guy came in from the other side. We all screamed then ran into the other room. "Guys where's Corinne?" "Oh no" . All of a sudden Gavin got a call from an unknown number. "Hello?" "If you want your friend back you have to come and find me" we all screamed and Gavin dropped his phone. "guys it's him" Sarah

 pointed out the door. We all walked up to the door. "All right everyone we all attack on three, one,two,three". All of us went at him and attacked him. He ran but all of us going at him we caught up to him and knocked him over. "Alright everyone time to see who it really is" Gavin started to pull off his mask. As he pulled off his mask Brian stopped recording and they ended the video. "We did a good job'' i smiled then gave Coco a hug. 

                                                                       ***Time Skip***

As i was laying in bed i got a message from Stefan. I opened my phone to see. A message from Stefan inviting me to the mall. I responded yes then i got up to get ready. I changed into this.

 I changed into this

Just not the hat. Once i was done i headed off to the mall. Once I got here i looked around for Stefan and i finally found him. "You look beautiful" i just rolled me yes playfully at him. "Are you hungry?" i nodded. He grabbed my hand and took me to the  food court so we were holding hands. Once we got their we both decided on Panda Express. After getting our food we went and sat down and started to eat. 

                                                                    **Time Skip***

After a few hours we decided to go home. Soon enough we go to my house. "Welp looks like this it it, i had fun today" he smiled then we hugged. As he was walking away he turned around real quick, "Can i ask you a question?" i nodded. "Will you be my girlfriend?" i just smiled at him "yes" (okay so this was starting to get weird and cringe so let's do a time skip. Again)

                                                             ***Time Skip***

I went to lay on my bed and peacefully fell asleep. The next morning when i woke up i got a call from my manager. So those of you who don't know i also Sing, dance, rap, and act along with making YouTube videos. "Hello" "Hello Emily, i just want to let you know that you need a new song by Friday" i took a big gulp, today's Thursday. "Okay thanks" "mh" as he hung up i started to panic a lot. I ran upstairs and pulled out my notebook and my pencil and called up the first singer i could think of for help. After a few minutes they finally arrived. He opened the door. 

"What happened?" i patted on the bed for him to sit down. "I need a new song by tomorrow and u haven't even started on it" "oof" He looked at my notebook to see nothing in it. "Okay let's get started" I looked at him for a moment as he started thinking of stuff. He looked up at me. "Thanks Stefan" he smiled, "Anything for you, now let's get started"

                                                                 ***Time Skip***

Finally after the whole day we finished the song and it actually sounded pretty good.  Once we finished we went downstairs so he could leave. I hugged him and he turned around to walk away. As he was walking away i grabbed him arm and pulled him to me and our lips met moving in sync. We pulled away and just smiled, "thank you" he nodded then left still smiling. I closed the door and just stood at the door. Jeez i love him.