Chapter 11: Vibe crew

"So will you do it"

Previously: "We want you to join Vibe Crew," i stayed quiet for a moment not sure what to say "So will you do it?"

I just looked at them. "Who's in the squad?" "well we can't tell you yet but you will find out later''. I stayed quiet trying to think of something to say. "Yes'' a big smile grew on his face. ''Great'' then he handed me a prep uniform. ''here put these on'' I looked down at the skirt then back at him. ''your kidding right'' he shock his head no. I hate skirts, and I know hate is a strong word but in this case it's the correct one. As he left I put the uniform on. After having it on I pulled the skirt down real low. Then I heard a knock on the door. Once I was done I went out.

I pulled my big hoodie over me then we walked outside. The first people I saw was Corrinie, Stefan, and Elliana. As I walked up to them Stefan talked, ''so what made you wanna join'' I just looked at him, I needed a change'' he just smiled at me. ''you look good in that'' 'I wouldn't necessarily say I look goo-'' before I could finish he cute off. ''I would''. I just sat their and smiled. God after all this time I still think he's cute. Wow. Oh no.

***Time Skip***

''So guys we are gonna make a Tik Tok" as soon as I heard that I got scared for Gavin. I was planning on telling him but not today. So after doing the video he tagged all of us. I was so scared of Gavin's reaction. Will he be mad? I know we'll break up though. 😔

After tagging us and posting it I went inside and waited for Gavin to send me a message saying were through. After a few minutes of sitting down on the couch I noticed the time. ''oh my gosh I have to go, I have a dentist appointment today" "What for?" "dentist, I'm getting my braces on" Ava just looked at me, "can I go?" I thought about it for a moment, "sure" she smiled then got up and followed me outside. Once we got to the dentist i was really nervous, about braces and about Gavin. "You okay Em?" I looked over at Ava and shock my head. ''I know that it's gonna hurt, and I'm pretty sure Gavin is gonna break up with me."

She put her hand on my shoulder. "It's gonna be okay" I looked at her and smiled. As I was about to say thank you they dentist came in and called my name. I gave Ava one look then I went back. Once I got in my phone buzzed. I picked up my phone and with one glimpse a tear rolled down my cheek.

I quickly wiped the tear away then put my phone away. After I got my braces on I was hoping that it would hurt so bad that I would forget, but it turns out mental pain hurts way worse then physical pain. Once I got out I quickly wiped away my tears so Ava didn't see. As soon as we got to the vibe house I ran to my room and locked the door. I laid down and cried and reread the text a thousand times hoping it would change, it didn't. Gavin: Emily y would you do this? I trusted you, were through And then someone knocked on the door. I quickly opened wiped my tears then opened the door to see Walker. "You okay?" I put on a fake smile and hope he would buy it like Ava did, but Walkers different. "Yea I'm fine". He just made a face. "no your not" and then I broke down.

I started crying into his arms. I got up and let him in. I locked the door then we went and sat down on the bed. "what happened?" I just looked up at him as another tear fell down my cheek. "We broke up" he smiled slightly trying to make me smile, then he put out his arm and I fell in and hugged him. I looked up at him and he looked down at me and smiled.

***Two Week Later***

I haven't talked to Gavin since. Walker and I have been getting pretty close and hanging out a lot. I feel like I'm starting to move on and get better. When I'm with Walker I forget all about Gavin and I, and our breakup.