Chapter 13: Pipperazzi

So It's been a few day since I left Vibe Crew, I'm not in a squad anymore.I've been hangign out with Jenna, Hayden, and Jentzen because them three are my bff's.  Walker confronted me about leaving the squad and not telling him. "Why didn't you tell me you were leaving?" I just stared at him, "I didn't know how to tell you" the room stayed quiet for a moment. He then sat down next to me. "I had to find out that my girlfriend left my squad from Elliana" "Look Walker I was getting a lot of hate and hurting, so if you can't understand that then that's on you" then without letting him speak I got up and walked away. As soon as I got home I decided to message my two best friends asking them to hang out. they both responded saying yes so we decided to meet at the mall.

Once I got to the mall I noticed how pretty Jenna looked. "Hey guys" I smiled then hugged Jenna and Jentzen. "So where to first?" I looked around the mall thinking of a place. "Starbucks, we all smiled and agreed. I needed my pink drink. So we all went to Starbucks, I got a vente pink drink and a pumpkin cream cheese muffin. After getting our stuff we went out. "Okay now that we got our stuff where now?" I looked around trying to think of an answer for Jentzen. I looked around and saw the vans outlet. "Let's go to the vans outlet" they both agree and we head over to the vans outlet. The whole time we were their Walker kept texting and calling but but I just ignored the calls  and text messages.

After getting our stuff from the mall we decided to go over to Piper's house. Once we got into Pipers house and walked in it was very quiet and the room was empty. "Hello?" no response. "wait right here" I looked at Jenna as she just walked away. "Jentzen what's going on?" he just smiled, "I'll be right back" omg what's going on. A few moments later Piper came out of the room with her whole squad. "we have a question for you" Piper brought out a cake from behind her back. "read it" I leaned over and it read, 'Amazon will you join Pipperazzi squad'. I just looked up at them and cried. Amazon will you join Piperazzi squad?" I just looked at them. Then a huge smile grew on my face as I smiled. "yes"