Chapter 14: Whales Pt:1

So it's been a few weeks since I joined Pipperazzi squad. Jentzen and Sophie broke up and Sophie left the squad. ''Alright guys for this video we sill be going to... Whales" Piper said all happy. Once she said that a big smile grew on my face. My sister and her squad lives there and I haven't seen my sister in so long also I haven't met her squad yet. "So some of you may not know but Amazon's sister lives their" she paused for a moment them she started. "So we already got packed so now we are gonna head out" she paused the video then we all got into the car. We started driving and I put ear buds in and listened to Fake by Tech Thieves. After about 30 minutes we arrived at the gas station to get snacks and chips. I got lemon chips and Mountain Dew Voltage. Once we got back into the car I opened my chips and started earing them and drinking my drink.

After a few hours we arrived in Whales and I was so excited to be here. We first went to the hotel and went upstairs, girls shared a room and guys shared a room. Once we were all settled in Piper recorded the second price of the video. "All right guys so we just arrived and were all settled in, now let's go check on the boys. " she paused the video while we headed down the hall to the boys room. I knocked on the door. At first they didn't answer but after another knock Jentzen finally came and opened the door. "Hello ladies" he joked as he moved out of the way for us to come in. Once we got inside Piper did the third piece of the video but I was too busy talking to Jenna and Hayden to hear her.

She passed the video then she went over to tell us something. "Okay guys so I called Arissa (my sis) and I let her know we were here and coming, she's totally down so we have to meet them at Starbucks" we all smiled then got up and headed downstairs so we could leave. Once we got out of the hotel we got into the car and headed to Starbucks. So the Neon Squad is actually my sisters squad, she created TBE squad so yea. I would be in it but I guess the age has to be from 16-22 or something like that. So once we got to Starbucks we almost immediately saw her and her squad. Of course she's chilling with her boyfriend making me realize how sad and lonely I am.😂

''Hey sis" she said as we hugged each other. "Hey thanks for having us again" Piper sweetly said. "Of course you guys are always welcome here" Piper smiled then she continued to make the fourth part. "Okay so were finally hear with the Neon Squad" she pointed the camera to my sister and she put up the peace sign. "Okay so what is our plan for today?" My sister thought about it for a moment. "Well..." We all agreed on fling back to the Neon hype house, do some tik toks and other things. After a good 15 minute drive we finally arrived at the hype house. I was so jelly their hype house is so cool. So apparently my sister doesn't love their but all the other squad members do.

So once we got inside obviously me and my sister did the first TikTok together as everyone else did their own things. "Alright now because I'm bored lets go to the mall" my sister said after ten minutes of silence where everyone was doing their own thing. We all nodded and agreed. Once we got to the mall we all went our separate ways, my sister and Jacob went to the candy shop, Dunlap, Jenna, Jentzen and I (the single Pringles) went to the food court because were always hungry😂.  We all got different foods, I got pizza, Jenna got Chinese food, and of course Jentzsn got Ice Cream, did you guess right?

After eating our food witch probably took 45 minutes we headed to the clothing shop. I found so many cute crop tops and jeans, #cute. "What do you think of this one" Jenna snowed me army boots/heels. "Their so cute." I looked over to the boys who were chilling on their phones (b cause we were in a girl shop."what's the difference between those two" he pointed at the black short army boots with heels, then he pointed at the brown knee high boots with no heel/flat. I rolled my eyes then walked over to the cash register.It was like almost $100 for all of my stuff but it was way worth it😏