Chapter Two: Starbucks

I turned around to see Nicolette. "Jeez Nicolette you scared me" she laughed as i came in for a hug. "I'm so glad you now live here, I can introduce you to the Goat Fam" i just looked at her, "Uhh- okay i guess" "Order for Amazon" i turned around to grab my coffee, then walked to the table as Nicolette followed me. As we got to the table we sat down right next to each other. "Guys this is Nicolette, this is Hayden, and Hayley" they all shuck hands as i took a sip of my coffee. "Want some" i asked sort of putting it to Nicolette. "Why not" she grabbed it and took a \ 

sip of it "You know what i think i'm gonna just take this" we all laughed a bit, "haha not so fast, if you want go get your own" she pretended to pout causing us to laugh again. "Alright i'm gonna take your girl" she pulled me by the arm and took me out of Starbucks and the last thing i could hear from Hayden was "Hey!!". I just followed Nicolette where ever she was going until we got to a house witch was obviously not hers. "Nicolette what are we doing here, who's house is this?"

 she just shushed me and took me to the front door. Once we got o he front door she just opened it "Nicolette!!" "Your gonna meet the Goat Fam" i just laughed at her, "Hah no" she pulled me to the kitchen "yes" i just rolled my eyes. Before i could say anything we were in the kitchen. "Hey guys" their was a lot of them, and most of the guys were cute. "This is Amazon" i waved at them obviously because i had no choice. "Hey" one of the guys with brown hair,blond tips and earnings said. I just smiled not knowing what to say or do.

Soon enough everyone started ti come up to me and introduce themselves, okay so theirs Gavin <3, Coco, Sarah, Aidan, Stefan, Jakob,  Corrinie and  SolowFlow. "She's a youtube star, actor, singer, rapper, and she plays piano" I just looked at  Nicolette as she bragged about me. "So when was the last you've filmed a video?" "Um i'm actually filming one right now. Everyone just looked at me, "Wanna be in my video?" they all smiled, "yea". I pulled out my camera and started to record. "Alright guys so their was a bi of an incontinent with Hayden and I got pulled away" I looked at Nicolette as she just smiled at me. "It's cool though because today i got a special group with me" i pointed the camera to the group, "What's up guys were he Goat Fa-" 

"Gavin, Gavin, my channel" i cut him off. Everyone just laughed. "What he said". After a few minutes i ended the video. We sat down and talked and just drank my coffee. I sat down next to Stefan and started to him, he's actually really funny n cute. "So what do you do" he just smiled at me for  a moment. "Uh i sing" " Wanna shoe me something" he grabbed his phone and pulled up his YouTube channel and  clicked the first thing he saw. He put on 'Say whats in your eyes' he gave me the video and let it play. I sat their litterly with my jaw dropped "Your really talented, like really" he just smiled. After the video was over i gave him his phone. "I wish i was that good" 

he rolled his eyes, "i'm sure you are" i just looked a him and smiled until  Nicolette took my coffee straight from my hand. "Wow" she just smiled, laughed, then took another sip of my coffee. "Come on" Stefan got up and put out his hand for me to grab it, "We will go to starbucks and buy you another one" I smiled then grabbed his hand and we headed to the door. "OOh, i'm seeing a whole lot of Semily" I just laughed at Coco and Sarah and we walked out of the house.