《61.5》

Percy and Piper ran at him, but Jason snapped his fingers and a shadow soldier pulled him into darkness.

《<>》

Jason cried out as he tumbled from the darkness and onto the cold, stone floor.

You failed, Slave.

His master accused.

Jason scrambled to his knees and bowed his head so low he was practically kissing the dust.

Even as we speak, Jackson and Mclean go to liberate our prisoners.

His eyes were wide as he fumbled for words to save his hide. "I-I can explain-"

Save your excuses. I don't wish to hear them.

"But Sire," Jason pleaded. "If you could just give me..."

His voice faded out as he glanced up through his eyebrows to watch as his master stood from his golden throne. His mouth went dry as footsteps moved closer to him. His eyes shifted to the floor and his shallow breaths became frantic. He forced himself to keep them quiet.

Jason attempted to swallow the lump in his throat as the clawed hand of hell settled upon his head. The talons dug in harshly, like his master was either going to give him a massage or rip his brain from his skull.

As Jason held deadly still in the silence, he awaited the dreaded snap of fingers that would sentence him to a horrific and agonising death.

You have been a valued asset, Slave,

The dreaded voice cooed as his claws dug more harshly into Jason's skull. It took all his power not to wince.

But I cannot tolerate failure. Even from you.

"No, Sire," Jason agreed.

Jason gasped as Tartarus's hand eased from his head and gasped as the Primordial withdrew to his throne.

Still, you are their weakness,

Tartarus deliberated.

And any weakness must be exploited.

Jason risked glancing up at his master in an attempt to gauge his sincerity. "S-so you won't punish me?" He questioned.

Suddenly, Jason was choking.

Oh, no.

Jason gasped and sputtered as he clawed at the invisible hands clamping down on his throat.

You will be punished most severely.

Jason felt himself being dragged upwards, putting even more pressure and blockage on his airway. "S-Si-re," he gasped as hid toes struggled to touch the floor.

I allow you one last chance, Slave. Should you succeed, I will deliberate your punishment.

Jason could only choke in reply.

You will kill your beloved and Jackson, and prevent them from their quest. Once you are done, you slaughter them all but Valdez.

Jason's vision blurred as his face turned blue and tears pooled in his eyes. He could barely process his master's commands as he slowly list his grip on reality.

You will locate his beloved, the Titaness and bring her and the Firestarter to me.

Black spots appeared in Jason's sight ashefelt himself slipping.

Suddenly Jason collapsed, his throat released from the invisible grasp. He coughed and sucked desperately at the air as if he'd never taste it again.

Do you understand, Slave?

Slowly, Jason's breathing returned to normal and he crawled back onto his unsteady feet. "Yes...Sire," he rasped, managing his throat.

Go.

《<>》

You know, I think Jason might be in trouble...

...and also Piper and Percy and Leo and Calypso...

...let's just go with a general
'everybody's f*cked'.

X-D

~GingerbreadHalfblood