Error #05 {gLiTcH}

Hello guys. I apologise for not updating. I had the chapter all ready but when I went to check it half of it had just disappeared so apologies. I'll try to get it out as soon as possible.

《<>》

On a completely different note I have ideas for other stories that I want to write and was wondering if you would be interested. Please tell me what you think and if you want to read any of them. Some of them are just ideas I had and others I've written a draft for.
As always the ships are cannon to wherever I decide to begin the story. They can change in the story but they all start off cannon.

《<>》

A Hollow Mountain

This is a crossover between Young Justice and Heroes of Olympus.

Plot Summary:

Percy's parents die (Sorry) and he is left alone to take care of Estelle. Until he turns 18, in three months, he cannot become Estelle's guardian. So Percy turns to Paul's family for help but they cannot support a couple of children, and Percy refuses the help of his mom's sister. In the end, a kind stranger agrees to care for then for the three months. This stranger, Bruce Wayne.

Let's just say, a lot can happen in three months.

Prologue:

How could a little road trip go so wrong? We were just driving back from a little weekend away in Jump City and we had to drive through Gotham to get back home. I was relaxing in the back with my baby sister while my mom and Paul were in the front laughing and smiling. I just closed my eyes then suddenly,

I was being crushed by the front seats couldn't move...

Just a quick A/N: I want to add the bat brothers to this story because I've read a lot including them and they're so good. But they're not in the first season of YJ so I don't know what's cannon etc.. So that's the only thing that might not be cannon.

《<>》

● Forgotten Family

This is a continuation of the Heroes of Olympus series (Erase TOA). The story of the legacies. From Zoë's POV.

Plot Summary:

Zoë and Charlie's parents are dead (Sorry). She cannot remember much of them, not even their names. She and her brother are adopted by an abusive, satanic couple and when she turns 12, they run away with their best friend Hannah (Insert extra story detail) and eventually end up at camp where they meet the Seven and the other legacies. And they also find out who their parents are... They go on a quest and stuff happens blah blah blah.

Prologue: In Progress

《<>》

● Welcome to Paris

Yeah, yeah, another frickin' HOO crossover but I love Percy Jackson so fight me. This one is a crossover with Miraculous Ladybug.

Plot Summary:

Welcome to Paris, where you must keep your emotions in check or risk mind control. Join the demigods as they attempt a holiday of relaxation in the deadly city of love.

The seven plus Solangelo and Reyna go to Paris for a break. They meet akumas and super heroes and a potential love interest...

Prologue: In Progress

《<>》

○ A Batbrothers fanfiction
○ A Young Justice and Teen Titans crossover
○ A Heroes of Olympus and Young Justice or Teen Titans crossover