Chapter. 1

(Art above not by me)

You were awaken from your blissful dream by a Groggy looking Octavia. "Let me guess, there screaming again?" You asked Tiredly. She nodded and climbed into your bed, still in her pajamas. You let her climb in and Wrap your arms around her, and began humming The song your father began to sing to you guys when your little. Right, did I forget to mention you are Stolas Goetia's Daughter? Yeah well, you are A Goeita. Anyway, you felt her snuggle up close, falling back asleep. As you began to fall back asleep, your bedroom door burst open and you and Octavia both Scream. "GOOOOD MORNING-" Octavia cut him off by throwing a pillow at him, but he ended up catching it with his Telekinesis, gently putting it back down. "Ah, there you are Via! Oh, and Good morning (N/N)! Get ready because we are all going to the Harvest Moo-" "I'm out" interrupted Octavia as she began to walk out the door. "Also if you end up going, get me a souvenir" said Octavia Grumbling as she walked out of the room. "Well do.." you trailed off nervously.

"Soooo are you going to come?!" Asked Stolas hopefully. You let out a sigh "dad- I- I don't know-" but it will be fun! I.M.P is coming along to-" "SAY NO MORE!" You cheer happily, now fully awake to know that you were going to be traveling with the IMP crew. Quickly Pushing your dad out he quickly said 'wear something Country! And, you'll be gone for a few days before the festival' Before he was fully out the door, after shutting it and putting your back out against the door you let out a Sigh, and as you began to pack.

 Quickly Pushing your dad out he quickly said 'wear something Country! And, you'll be gone for a few days before the festival' Before he was fully out the door, after shutting it and putting your back out against the door you let out a Sigh, and a...

(This is what you wear. Art by me)

You let out a sigh as you got done and began to change into your country outfit, Leaning on your bedroom mirror so you could fit your headband on your head perfectly. You began to put your hair up with another hair and that was similar/Styled it to make it look pretty. With a satisfied smile, you grabbed your phone and Suitcase and began to walk to the door. Opening your bedroom door, the sound of your suit case echoed through out the house as you began to walk to the castle gates, smiling softly as your father came into View.

"Ah,there you are my darling (N/N)!" He cooed, wrapping his slender arms around you in a hug, noticing a soft pulling at your feathers, you realize your dad is preening them.

"Papaaaaa" you whine, you only call you father 'Papa' when you are alone. He smiled playfully. "What? I'm just making sure my little princess is even more Beautiful!" He said cheerfully. You sighed and nodded, and look towards the outside of the gate to here the I.M.P van coming into view, there screeching tires echoed all throughout hell.

Letting out a soft smile you watch as Moxxie and Millie open the door for you to get inside, moxxie taking your suitcase as you sat beside moxxie. You watched as your dad turned to walk away but you called out to him. "Wait-I thought you were coming?" You asked confused. But he only chuckled. "I'll be coming Tomorrow!" He replied as he began to make his way out of sight and back into the castle. Just as the door closed Blitzo turned to look at you "okay hang on sweetie this is going to be a Long ride-" the sound of screeching tires cut him off as he put the petal to the metal. Literally. Everyone began to scream while you just began playing music on your phone, specifically Bloody Mary by Lady Gaga.

As the song played you began thinking about your love life, but your face quickly saddened at the memories of how your mother treated you, acting like you were a basket of flowers to give to a girl on a date. You shook the thought away, and began to think about something else. Until a single question came to mind.

What if....
I fall in love with a cowboy?