Chapter.4

(Art above by me)

You were walking when you took notice to striker. Letting out a sigh, you look back up into the room where brim was currently hiding out in. Sighing again you walked over to striker. "Good morning, Striker." You say Calmly, but in reality, your heart was pumping fast as though it's life depended on it. Is this how dad felt around Blitz?

You were interrupted from your thoughts by Striker. "You okay there' Darlin'?" He asked, Slightly Concerned. although... he did find your Thinking face to be adorable, the way you raised a brow and put your elbow on top of your hand while your other hand is on your beak in a quisitive matter. He shook the thought away and decided to break the trance he was in. "What do you need Sugar cube?" Asked striker sweetly. You were slightly taken aback but let out a sigh. "T-To apologize... for everything-" "Hun, it should be me apologizing, not YOU." Interrupted striker. You nodded and smiled softly. "Here, tell you what, I'll make it up to you... Somehow" he finished. "Mhm. Have any ideas?" You sassed Playfully, Causing him to smirk. "Why yes I do, Little darling" he said seductively. "oH uMmM what's your idea in mind sir???" You asked slightly nervous.

He let out a hearty laugh. "Oh not like that Sugar cube! I mean to get to know each other-" "excuse me?" You interrupted, he raised a brow. "If you would let me Finish sugar cube, I meant to get to know you so I know what I can do to make it UP to you." He said popping the 'P' you mouthed a 'Oh' and nodded. You flinch as he Wraps his arm around your shoulder and Began walking with you, into the wheat field.

You Sat next to each other on the cream colored grass and watched the clouds go by. "Soooo tell me about yourself" prodded striker, nudging you playfully with his elbow. Rolling your eyes you pushed his elbow away.

"Okay okay fine" you chuckled lightly. "What do you want to know?" You ask. "What do you like?" He asked Curiously. "Well... I like the stars, the Galaxy... and the Curiosity it brings me... sure, it can be annoying, but Curiosity is the only thing keeping me sane..." you trailed off. Striker raised a brow and gave me a concerned look. "What do you mean, 'keeping me sane'?" He asked worriedly. Realizing what you said your eyes went wide. " Oh I'm sorry- I said to much-" "don't sweat it sugar cube, just... tell me what you meant." He explained and you let out a sigh. "Okay, I'll warn you, it's a lot." "I'm here to listen Sugar cube." You nodded and told him everything your mother has put you through, from humiliation, to almost arranging a marriage, and so much more.

When you were finished, you were actually shocked to see Striker looking at you with shock. "I-I'm sorry to here that, Sugarcube." "It's fine. I just... miss the old times"

Time skip broskiis

You had told striker what you liked and all your powers and abilities, kinda shocked when you mentioned the ability to turn every day objects into living breathing things. But other than that, and how you told him about how your mother treated you, everything was fine.

You two had began to walk back to the house, walking and talking and Laughing as if there was no care in the world, night time had come and you felt striker intertwine his tail with yours, blushing lightly, but was thankful it was dark enough that striker couldn't see. "Hold on." You asked, stopping dead in your tracks. "What is it Doll?" He asked Raising a brow. "Wasn't my dad supposed to come today-" you were cut off when you felt something ram into your side. "(Y/N)! My sweet darling Daughter oh how I missed you!" Said Your father spinning you Around. "Dad!" You giggled as he began to put you down and hug you. Your moment was stopped by a 'Ahem'. You both turn to see striker. You slightly blush in embarrassment. "Hehe... Heeeeey striker... forgot you were there..." you giggled Nervously. "Uh uh. Anyway, I'll be on my way, see you later doll." He winked at you and began to walk away. "You to striker... you... to..." you began to trail of as you watch him go. Letting out a sigh you turn to face your favorite parent.

"Oh? Who was he?" He asked Raising a brow. "Paaaaa" you whined he chuckled. Oh alright, "come on my little Comet, I'll walk you the rest of the way and then I'll go to my quarters" he said with a smile. You nod. "Alright, pa." You say with a smile. As he began to walk with you with one hand on your shoulder, he began to walk you back, as you reach the doorstep, you turn to him. "ThankYou, Pa" you say with a smile. "Anything for my little comet! Goodnight!" "Goodnight!" You say as you entered the house. What you did NOT realize, was that striker didn't ask you those questions to make it up to you, well, yes but no. He needed to get close to you so he could find out how close you were with Stolas, but Unfortunately it was deemed you were super close with Stolas, and if he were to die, god knows what Stella would do to you then.

He let out a sigh of pity. But a job was a job, and it had to be Done.

Hey guys so I wanted to point something out- at the time, I forgot that imps have night vision, and i'm to Lazy to change that fact, so we just gonna pretend that you didn't know that imps have night vision. Okay? Okay. Have a good day/Night!