A/N

Hi! You have made it to the end!

ThankYou guys so much for everything! You guys have brought me up in my times of darkness, and not only had this book reached 7k reads, but this book has also been a way to branch out to other things. Not only that, but we have reached 31 followers!!! ThankYou guys so much!!!!

Again, as you heard on my Series post, this will Be an ongoing series. Although there won't be a continuation of THIS story, in the next book which is an Octavia x reader, there will be references as to this book, and you might even see a sneak peek of brim. But anyways, ThankYou guys so much for everything!

After the "we'll be in the stars" book is finished, the next book I'll make will be a Blitzo x reader, and then a Loona x reader, and so on.

I MIGHT do a Verosika x reader or a Vortex x reader, heck maybe even Agent 1 and 2, tho y'all can decide if you want it poly or separate.

Either way, ThankYou for joining this crazy journey.
If I'm being completely honest, I didn't except My book with a cheesy title Chosen by My dog would get so many people hooked. But still:ThankYou for Everything, and I hope you can join me in the next book of the Tryst series!!!!! Anyways guys, have a good day/Night!!!

Honorable mentions:
pidge_SpiritForest

ga1axy_ky

Grell_IsPrecious

Doop_lmoop

EVERYTHING_FAN101

ThankYou you guys for everything, and have a wonderful, happy, early Halloween!!! Stay safe everyone! Much love!

Indigoooooooo out!