Chapter.10

You laid on the bed, panting lightly. It had been one Helluva night for you. You turned to face the Shirtless male, his breathing was slow and steady, you smiled softly, your hair sprawled out every where.

You felt him grumble something and wake up, his eyes have lidded. "Mornin' sleeping beauty" he Yawned, his voice deep. "I should be the one saying that to you, silly Goose." You say as you pecked his cheek, your Flipped the covers off of you, comply forgetting you were Naked.

You put one foot on the ground, but didn't get very far, as you began to wobble and fall, but before you fell striker Caught you.

"Heh, can't use your legs doll?" He teased as he sat you up on the bed. You arms crossed Covering your chest and Your Tail covering your lower half.

All you made was a 'Hmph' sound before looking away from him, pouting slightly, eyes closed and Brows held in a angry expression. All striker did was chuckle and Grabbed your clothes from last night, and helped you get dressed, before carrying you too the table.

"Oh sh*t" you suddenly deadpanned. "What?" Asked striker. "My family-" "SHI-"

~~Timeskip to two weeks later~~

You had Pulled Octavia aside and said you were going To run away, Breaking her heart to pieces.

You told her you would visit, and it made her feel a little bit better, but still heart broken the only one who understands her is leaving her behind.

You had also pulled your dad aside, told him you would be leaving, and explained why. He completely understood yet he Began to cry and hug you, even though you said you would visit.

You had changed it a Cream color Off the shoulder sweater with a red scarf, due to it getting colder, and a red skirt with black knee high socks and Brown slacks.

You looked back up at your home, seeing your father and your little sister waving at you, you waved back and began to walk outside of the gates, your mother unaware of you leaving her home, with the Very man she paid to kill the Father of her Two successors.

You walked over too striker, a soft smile on his face as he saw you, you clutched your satchel tightly too you. His grin widened when he saw you lift the bad up to reveal a happy looking Brim.

"Your ready to go?" He asked "yeah" you awnsered. He smirked and Grabbed your wrist running off to bomb proof. "He-Hey! What are you-" "we've got a Lot of places to go"

                                     "Pinky~"