Chapter. 6

as you all walked and talked, you saw an random imp come up to you. "Your 'Highness' your father wants to see you." He snickered while using air quotes at 'Highness'. "Where is he?" You asked sickly sweetly. Striker could tell you were planning something but didn't know what. So he just hid Brim inside his jacket.

"The stage over there" the imp pointed. You look over to see Wally (or Willy I completely forgot). You nodded and suddenly your eyes glowed, and the imp turned it stone,you turned to face a shocked yet amazed striker who was Stuck in thought, you kissed him to bring him out of it and he flinched, but realizing it was just you he kissed back. Your 'intimate' moment was interrupted by Brim. "EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" you and striker looked down at the teacup and began laughing at his reaction.

Giving a striker a pec on the cheek you grabbed Brim from striker and waved. "Good luck babe!" You called. "I-you-uggh" you giggled at strikers flustered reaction to the nickname you gave him, and continued your trek towards the stage your father was on.

~Timeskip cause I'm lazy~

After helping your father with the rest of the set-up, he sat you down on the second chair (or throne thing, I have no clue) and Waited for about 20 minutes before the Games. You began zoning out on Wally until the 'let the games begin' announcement began.

You watched in amusement as you watched Moxxie, Blitzo and Striker competed in all of the competitions, Brim jumping up and down in Excitement. You chuckled Lightly at brim and hummed, watching your Lover with Admiration as he flawlessly beat every Challenge and Obstacle that came His way.

Soon enough, it was announced a tie between Striker and Blitzo, looking over at the bleachers, pity pooled it's way in your heart as you saw a defeated looking Moxxie and A Soft gazed Millie looking at him in Adoration.

You were cut off your thoughts by the string of a guitar and singing.

                               It was striker.

His song was music to your Ears, and you began to hum and Lightly sing along

Sweet victory~
I smell the smell
From the rugged rocks of hell sweet victory~

After the song ended, it was break time for everyone, and you watched sadly as Moxxie Ran back to the house, Millie Looking hopeless.

Meanwhile Your dad got up and gave you a light smile.

"That's my cue Comet! I'll be back soon!"

And with that, he left his chair and got Onstage,

Both of you completely unaware of what's going to happen.

Sorry y'all I was lazy and Forgot the lyrics. Sorry the chapter is so short to. Anyways Ill work in chapter 7 soon! We're almost reaching the end! Thanks for all of your support and have a good day/Night!