Chapter.8

For safety reasons, you decided it would be better if You went home with your dad, completely forgetting your promise with via. To get her a souvenir.

Walking into your room, you opened the door and closed it, your hair was messy and you had a tired look in your eyes. Opening the cabinet for plates and stuff, you put your Porcelain baby on his Shelf and closed the doors.

Walking over to your bed, you sat on it, taking off your head band and putting it on the bed, kicking off your boots you put your head in your knees and sobbed.

You didn't know how long you were crying for until you heard a knock at your balcony's window.

Snapping your head up, your rubbed your tired eyes and sniffled, opening the Curtains your eyes widening. It was him, in the flesh...

                       It was your beloved Striker.

Tears fell out of your eyes as you opened the doors and Hugged him, making home let out a Oof, soon followed by a Chuckle. "Heh, missed me Princess?"
You nodded and buried your head into the crook of his neck. "Cmon, I'm taking you back to base, their I can explain everything."

You then remembered how he tried to kill your dad, the only thing keeping you and Octavia saving from Your Mother.

You were beyond angry with him. "You better explain!" You snarled, "heh, don't worry Sugarcube, I will." And with that, he picked you up and Jumped, running off into the Night.

~~~~~~~~~

You had Made it to a Motel, striker riding on his horse, Bombproof. He got down first and helped you down, and walked you too his room after putting Bombproof on post.

Turning the key, he opened the door and Allowed you in.

"Ladies first." All you did was scoff and walk in, noticing the how the building looked like it would fall apart any second.

Striker walked past you and sat on his bed, motioning you to do the same thing. You complied, sitting on the bed with him, while he put his arm around you.

"Why did you try to kill dad?" He was silent for a moment. "I'm... Listen (Y/N), I'm an Assassin, there for, I was paid to do it." "By who?" Your pressured, making Striker Suck In a breath, debating whether or not he should Awnser.

"Your mother. It was your Mother,Doll."