Epilouge

You sat at the farm house, a Light pink off the top along sleeved shirt adorned your (H/C) feathers, along with some Blue-Cyan colored shorts. You were writing in your Scroll when the door to your Master bedroom Burst open. "MOMMY MOMMY!" Shouted your 9 year old daughter,Amelia.

Yeas Amelia? You asked softly, your (F/C) eyes gazing at her sweetly.  "Daddy's coming to get me!" You knew what she meant. Normally, your husband would Do these things called "tickle attacks" where he chases Amelia around the house and when he catches her he Tickles her All over.

You chuckled and nodded, grabbing her and his ing her under your desk, putting a finger up to your Pink beak to show her to be quiet, she nodded, her Yellow eyes looking into your (F/C) ones.

You pushed your chair in and Brim giggled, you chuckled lightly at brim, shushing him as you heard the purposely loud steps of your Husband out side the door. "Amie~" Your husband growled purposely. You could hear your daughter squeal and it took everything in you not to laugh.

"Hey Striker" "hey (Y/N), have you seen Amie any wear?" He asked as he walked over and Kissed you on the cheek, very much aware of were his daughter was as he has heard her squeals.

"No dear I haven't, have you checked the barn?" You asked, looking up at his yellow orbs filled with Lime green wrings inside. "No darling I haven't. ThankYou~" he chuckled as he began to walk away, but not before he poked his head under the desk.

"Boo!"

Amelia screamed as You heard a "gotcha!" From striker, watching as he through her on the bed and began tickling her every where Making her laugh.

"Pa-pa pa stop- hahHahHhHhHHAHAHAHAH-" she Laughed and wheezed. "Alright that's enough," you say getting up. "I'll go make dinner." Both nodded with a smile as you walked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen, only a few minutes later while you put the Pots on the stove, you felt arms wrap around your waist.

"Hey there beautiful" "hey babe."

"You know, your the best, and I couldn't ask for anything better." "As do I striker,"

"As do I."