Chapter. 2

(Art above not by me!!!)

Maybe I'll fall in love with a cowboy...

'Pfft Nah,' You chuckled at yourself and Loona gave you a strange look through the rear view mirror,but you didn't notice it. the drive contained lots of yelling and screeching. Nothing you weren't used to because of your mom and all.

And soon enough you made it. Pausing the song that was now playing, you watched as Millie eagerly jumped out of the car. "Momma, Daddy!" She cried as she ran, you watched as Moxxie struggled to get out of the car with the luggage. But you were to scared to get out of the van to go help him. So, you put your music on blast and and slumped down into the seat out of view.

Thinking it would be a good idea to lean on the door, That plan was the worst because Loona opened the door but you quickly caught yourself by digging your claws into the back seat giving her a nervous laugh, the song Dandelions blasting in your eardrums, Loona faintly heard the song playing and let out a sigh, after saying something she took the earbuds out of your ears. "Loona why did you-" "mills wants you to meet her family (Y/N)" interrupted Loona. You gulped and nodded. She helped you up and you put one foot after the other out of the van, know fully infront of everyone who is now looking at you. "Heh...h-hi" You waved. The Female imp you presumed to be Millies mother gasped. "Mildred! You never told us She would be the Beautiful and adorable!" She exclaimed excitedly.

When millie's mom said that, you felt slightly more comfortable. "It's an honor to meet you Princess (Y/N)" said Joe as he bowed "You do realize you can just call me (Y/N),Right?" You ask raising a brow. "Wow. Your nice" joe deadpanned, which caused everyone to laugh. As everyone calmed down, joe suggested something but you tuned out to focused on the beauty of the farm to notice. You were brought out of your thoughts when you heard "HEY STRIKER!" Yelled Joe. And that followed with Galloping, coming into view, You gasped as you saw a hell horse. Yes, you've seen hell horses before, but not like this. You were interrupted from your thoughts by a "Howdy! I'm striker! You must be the famous Mildred!" You looked to see the voice was coming from a Lean looking Imp. Well built at that. You shook the thought away and Grabbed your phone, Because you heard your phone vibrate, looking at it you just received a text from your sister.

The text read 'Mom freaked out when you went to the harvest Festival, and dad wants to know if you made it all right' you let out a sigh and texted her that you were fine and you had to go, and put your phone back into your pocket before the familiar voice chimes in. "So, your The Princess? Nice to meet you, I'm striker" said the imp with a grin. "I Heard..." you replied Dully. "Well pleasure to met you your Majesty" he said as he grabbed your hand and kissed it. You rolled your eyes and with drew your hand. You did not like him one bit. "You can call me (Y/N), Striker" your voice was laced with venom and distrust. You noticed Lin and Joe shared concerned and worried looks as they looked back at you and striker.

When Lin and Joe began to talk about war you zoned out again, thinking about Striker and how he kissed your hand like you were at a dinner party for Royalty. You shivered at the memory of how many Suitors your mother had gotten for you, and how your father had saved your Tail feathers during that time.

Your were snapped out of your thoughts when you felt Loona poke your shoulder. You looked over to her and she points to A pen that had some sort of Hog inside, along with Moxxie... wait. MOXXIE?! You began to panic and race over there, almost hopping in before someone stopped you. "Woah, easy there Princess" Hissed a voice. You turn and Lock eyes with striker, a soft Smirk in his face, you gave him a glare. "Let. Me. Go." "Not a Chance sugar cube" he retorted. Your little stand off was interrupted from Moxxie Screaming and Loona recording The entire fiasco.

You growl and Striker chuckles. "I'll go get him pinky" "Pinky?!" Striker hopped into the pen before you could ask anymore questions. Shoving moxxie off of the hell hog, he quickly and Skillfully killed the beast.

He said something to moxxie that you couldn't hear, but you watched as Millie hopped in and you soon followed, but becoming a little grossed out at the mud, you focused on your priority. Getting to Moxxie.

Hey y'all, I was too lazy to add in the introduction parts so I just made y'all zone out. I hope you don't mind. Indigooo out!