Chapter. 5

You sat down for dinner, eating the left over hog, and after that, you went straight to your room. "Hello brim." You greeted. "Helloooo" he greeted back cheerfully, bouncing up and down, causing Soft clinking noises to echo in the room. You plopped down on your bed and Sighed longingly. Thinking about... Striker. 'GOD WHY CANT HE GET OUT OF MY HEAD?!' You thought to yourself, gripping your hair and face planting into your pillow, blushing like a Maniac.

"What's wrong?" Asked brim Curiously. You groaned and moved so only half of your face is facing him. "Now is not the time Brim-" "But-" "Goodnight" "night"

~Time skip~

The festival was tomorrow and you knew very well that striker was participating, since he wouldn't stop rambling on about it, and you loved to listen. You were just that type of Princess.

You pulled out one of the many dresses you had for this specific Occasions:

(Art not by me. You can also change the colors if you want, just keep the gold parts please!!)

After putting it on your nightstand, you began to change back into your country clothes before heading out, whispering a goodbye to brim before fully closing the door. As you were walking, you didn't realize where you were going and accidentally bumped into someone. You looked up to see striker. "St-Striker! I am so sorry-Hey!" You gasped as you felt him slam you into the wall, pinning you. "Morning beautiful~" he said in a sing song voice. His voice was deep and husky and nearly caused you to Blush. Actually, scratch that, you ARE blushing. You turned your head away to face the 'Very' interesting wall. "Go-Good morning, striker" you attempt to say Calmly but ended up stuttering a bit.

You felt his hot breath on your neck and you felt him lean his head on your shoulder. "Sleep well doll? The festival is tomorrow" he hissed, his tail rattling. "Ye-yes I am. I'll be watching-" "good" and with that he Un-pinned you from the wall as you just stood there, way to shocked to comprehend what the F**k just happened. After processing what just happened, your face Turned a dark red. Dear god did you have feelings for this Cowboy.

Striker didn't know why the Hell he did that, in fact, he was just as flustered as you. Shaking his head, he began to walk to the kitchen to get a glass of water. "Hey striker!" Called blitz Striker turned and raised a brow at Blitzo "you need something sir?" He asked. "How would you like to join I.M.P?" Asked Blitzo excitedly, holding his hand out to shake. A grin came to strikers face. He could get more info. About you AND the rest of the Goeita family. "Sure Blitzo" Striker said with a Smirk as he firmly grasped Blitzo's hand and shook it. Blitz completely Oblivious to the Sniper's intentions.

~Time skip to Tomorrow~
Changing into the outfit that was on your nightstand, you quickly exited the house in hopes to look for striker, you quickly looked around, The games started in at least one hour, so you decided to wish him good luck. "Lookin' for me?" Asked that Sweet Husky voice you loved the Most. You spun around and smiled softly at him. "Striker" "(Y/N)"
You saw that striker was sitting on some hay, so you plopped down next to him, your tails intertwined immediately. A soft smile graced your face as did his.

"Striker... I wish you good luck and... you are probably one of the greatest friends I've ever had," tears began to form in your eyes but you continued. "And I know will probably never see each other again-" "oh don't say that sugar cube" Interrupted Striker, putting putting both of his hands on your cheeks and wiping away your tears.

You leaned into his touch and smiled softly. But... being in his hold felt so right. And he clearly felt the same. Both of your eyes became half lidded as you both began to lean in, and Closed the gap, the kiss was short and sweet, and would want any girl wanting more. You broke apart to your distaste and leaned your head on his chest while he began to pet your (H/C) feathered hair. (Y/N) took in his Scent, it smelled of Pine trees and Apples, and it was strangely Alluring.

You had officially Trusted Striker, no doubt about it. "Cmon little lady, we have a lot to talk about" Said striker as he held your hand,helping you up. The Pain games would begin 20 min, from now, which should give you plenty of time to talk, you began to talk about your future and life, until you were interrupted by a familiar voice... looking up, you saw Brim jump out the window, quickly using your Telekinesis to bring him down gently, causing the 9 year old teacup to whine. Letting out a sigh of relief when he was in the palms of your hands.

"Uh, what the F**k is that?" Asked striker nervously pointing at Brim. You gasp at Striker and use your tail feathers to cover up brim. You didn't want him to witness's what you were about to do.

"NO CUSSING IN FRONT OF THE CHILD!" You screech. Striker flinched. "Woah, easy there mama bird, I won't swear if that calms ya tits" he said calmly, you slightly calming down. "Good" you started as you Un-Sheathed brim from your feathers. "Striker, this is Brim, Brim, this is striker." You continued. " howdy little fella" greeted striker. "Howdy!" Greeted Brim with as much enthusiasm as the Sun. You heart melted and you could tell strikers eyes soften. "We have a lot to catch up on, little dude."

Hey guys! I'm really sorry today's chapter is so short! I'm having something going on later and I have 1 week of school left until I'm out! Don't worry it's not anything bad. please be patient and the drama will start shortly after! I'm sorry I put the delay again!